Bhojia Group of Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission 2019
Bhojia Dental College & Hospital invites admission application for BDS, Diploma, MDS the academic year 2019.
- Diploma Course in Dental Hygienist
- Diploma Course in Dental Mechanic
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown Bridge
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 62% (40% for reserved category) in 10, +2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English, OR 50% (40% for reserved category) in B. Sc with any of these 3 subjects- Botany, Zoology, Physics, Physiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Human Anatomy.
Diploma Course in Dental Hygienist, Diploma Course in Dental Mechanic
- Candidate should have 50% (40% for reserved category) in 10, +2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate should have Pass in BDS or equivalent course recognized by the Dental Council of India.
Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission Seats 2019
- BDS – 60 Seats
- MDS – 21 Seats
- Diploma Course in Dental Hygienist – 10 Seats
- Diploma Course in Dental Mechanic – 10 Seats
Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission Application Form 2019
- Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission application form is available in the official website www.bhojiamededu.com.
- Candidates interested in applying to the BDS course must appear for CBSE NEET UG 2019.
- They need to register online and submit the application form with all relevant details, including preferred exam venue.
- Applicant must pay a fee of ₹ 1400 (General Candidates)/ ₹ 750 (SC/ST Candidates) for the examination.
- They must download and print the admit card available on the website and carry it on the exam day without fail.
- An All-India merit list is released by CBSE for counselling.
- Candidates must attend counselling conducted by the HPU after which colleges are allotted to the candidates on basis of their ranks, college preference and seat availability.
- Candidates interested in applying to the MDS courses must appear for the NEET MDS 2019.
- The application forms for NEET MDS will be made available at www.neetmds.nbe.edu.in shortly.
- They need to register and submit the duly application forms online.
- A fee of ₹ 3750 (General/OBC candidates)/ ₹ 2750 (SC/ST candidates) must be paid by credit/debit card online by the applicants.
- Students must download and print the admit card and carry it on the day of the examination.
- NBE releases an All India Rank list of shortlisted candidates.
- Those who are interested in applying to the MDS courses at Bhojia Dental College must download and fill-up the PG application form available at www.dental.bhojiamededu.com.
- The application forms must be filled carefully and the following documents must be submitted along with the form (Self-attested photocopies):-
- 10th/ Matriculation or its equivalent examination certificate (as D.O.B proof)
- BDS mark sheets from 1st to Final Year.
- Recognition of DCI for the BDS course.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Attempts certificate duly signed by the Principal of the concerned college.
- Photocopy of the result of NEET-MDS.
- Internship certificate.
- Valid Registration Certificate.
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate (Applicable for Direct Group candidates)
- SC/ST certificate (if applicable).
- Original Affidavit duly attested (if applicable).
- Service-cum-No Objection certificate for in-service candidates (M.O. Dental).
- Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Proof of admission through CBSE or any other All India Entrance Exams (if applicable).
- Regular/ Contract /RKS service certificate(s).
Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission Selection Process is based on Marks in 10, +2 and NEET scores.
- Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission Selection Process is based on Marks obtained in Higher Secondary (10+2) exams.
- Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission Selection Process is based on Graduation Marks, NEET PG score.
Bhojia Dental College & Hospital Admission Important Dates 2019
|Entrance Exam Application Form|
|1||NEET UG||8th February, 2019 - 12th March, 2019|
|2||Last Date of NEET MDS||27th November, 2018|
|3||NEET UG||6th May, 2019|
|4||NEET MDS||7th January, 2019|
Bhojia Institute of Nursing,
Chandigarh – Nalagarh Road, Bhud ( Baddi ),
Teh. – Baddi, Distt. – Solan,
Himachal Pradesh 173205, India.,
Phone No. : + 91 – 1795 – 244115,
Fax : + 91 – 1795 – 244115,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bhojiamededu.com
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.