Bidhannagar College Kolkata MSc AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Bidhannagar College Kolkata MSc Admission 2019
Bidhannagar College Kolkata invites application for admission to MSc in Chemistry, Microbiology and Zoology Courses. for the academic year 2019
Bidhannagar College Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 40 % Marks in chemistry ( h )
- Candidate should have 40 % Marks in chemistry ( h ) / Microbiology ( h ) / Any Branch of biological science
- Candidate should have 40 % Marks in Zoology ( h )
Bidhannagar College Admission Application Form 2019
- Bidhannagar College Admission Application Form available at official website www.bidhannagarcollege.org
- Verification process will be done only when students report at the commencement of regular classes in due course. Admission of a candidate may be cancelled if he / she fails to produce the following documents on the stipulated date:
- Print out of the Application Form ( signed by the guardian and the candidate ) & Online Payment Receipt generated from BILLDESK.
- Mark sheets of all Parts / Semesters of B.Sc. Examination – original and one self – signed photocopy of each.
- Registration Certificate of B.Sc. Course – original and oneself – signed photocopy.
- Birth Certificate / Admit Card of I 0111 Level Examination – original and one self – signed photocopy.
- Caste / Category certificate, if any ( SC / ST / OBC – A/ OBC – B / Family Income Certificate / Divyang etc. from competent authority ) original and one self – signed photocopy .
- College l eaving certificate from the institution last attended – original ( to be retained by the office, if admitted ).
- 2 copies of Passport Size Photographs ( recent ).
Bidhannagar College Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||MSc Admission Start Date||July, 2019|
|2||MSc Admission End Date||July, 2019|
EB – 2, Sector I, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700 064,
West Bengal, India,
Telephone No. : ( 033 ) 2337 4761,
Fax No. : ( 033 ) 2337 4782,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bidhannagarcollege.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.