Biotech Consortium India Limited – BCIL Admission 2018
Biotech Consortium India Limited invites admission application for Biotech Industrial Training Program ( BITP ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
BCIL Eligibility Criteria 2018
B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech / M.V.Sc / MBA in Biotechnology, Molecular & Human Genetics, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Neuro-Science, Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Bio-process Technology, General / Agricultural / Industrial / Marine / Medical / Pharmaceutical / Environmental/Plant/Food/Animal Biotechnology from an Indian recognized university with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade completed in the year 2017 or 2018 are only eligible to apply.
BCIL Selection Procedure 2018
- Candidates will be shortlisted through an online test. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview for final selection.
- Online test would be conducted at centers across the country ( Please refer Annexure-2 ) on July 1, 2018 in 2-3 batches.
- Applicants have to select their test centre while filling the online application form. The no. of seats left in the centre of your choice will be displayed, if there is no seat available in the centre of your choice, you can select the other nearest centre.
- Students whose applications are found to be complete and eligible in all respects will be shortlisted for online test.
- List of the candidates eligible for online test will be displayed on the website on June 14, 2018.
- E-Hall tickets with online test date, time and venue will be sent to the candidates within one week before the test date via email.
- In case of clash of online test time with any other exam time, students could request to appear for test in another time slot available. The request for the same should be sent via email by June 25, 2018. Requests received after that will not be considered.
- No request for change of date of online test will be entertained
- No TA / DA will be paid to the students appearing for online test.
- The structure of the test is given in Annexure 3
- Syllabus for online test is same as the syllabus of M.Sc General Biotechnology (given on website of Department of Biotechnology (DBT).
- For sample questions please click Sample questions
- The candidates shortlisted through the online test will be called for interview in different cities. The candidates may be called for interview in the city other than the city selected while filling application form.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for interview would be published on the website on July 12, 2018 with details regarding venue, date and time. Individual intimation for interview would not be sent.
- The interviews will be held in July end-September first week 2018.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be paid to and fro travelling expenses equivalent to 2nd class ( sleeper ) train fare by the shortest route, on production of tickets.
Candidates who wish to claim travel expenses are requested to bring 2 copies of tickets booked online or taken from the ticket window, to be attached with the claim form.
In case an outstation candidate appears for interview from a place other than as indicated in his/her original application, the reimbursement of fare would be limited to the place mentioned in application or place from where the candidate actually arrived, whichever is nearer.
Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging while appearing for the interview.
Students appearing for interview will have to bring
- Copy of dissertation / project work, if any
- Photo identification proof – Voter I-card, Driving licence, Passport or PAN card
- Mark sheets of all semesters
- Final consolidated marksheet and provisional certificate.
The tentative time of commencement of training will be in December.
All correspondences related to the programme/joining from BCIL to candidate will be done by email. Kindly provide a valid email address in application form. BCIL will not be responsible for delivery failures to the invalid email ids provided by the candidate at the time of filling application form.
Filling up this form does not guarantee training under BITP. The decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding. Training does not ensure permanent placement.
The selected candidates can be placed for training anywhere in India. Though efforts would be made to place candidates for training near to their home town.
Candidates placed for training will have to make their own arrangements for lodging & boarding. The company may / may not provide boarding/lodging facility on chargeable basis or help in finding accommodation.
Candidates will be required to follow the rules and regulations of the trainer company. If the trainee leaves the training in between or is terminated, stipend would not be paid for the rest of the training period. Non-serious candidates based on the feedback of company will be terminated without notice. If a trainee is terminated from a company due to unsatisfactory work or indiscipline or misconduct, the trainee would not be placed in any other company.
Students who have already undergone training under BITP or are employed will not be eligible.
BCIL Test Centres 2018
|S N.o||Center||S N.o||Center|
BCIL 2018 Application Form
- BITP 2018 Online Application Form is available in the website : www.bcil.nic.in.
- A demand draft of 500/- in favour of “Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi” towards non-refundable application fee. Please write your application id, name, date of birth and mobile no. on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Hard copy of the system generated acknowledgement and application form submitted online.
- Self-attested copy of final mark sheet of the qualifying examination showing the cumulative percentage of marks of all semesters / years or equivalent CGPA. For students appearing in the final examination in 2018, filled and signed certificate on the college / HOD letter head in the format available on our website.
- The following documents are to be sent to Mr. Manoj Gupta, Manager, Biotech Consortium India Limited ( BCIL ), 5th floor, Anuvrat Bhavan, 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi-110002 by speed post / courier on or before last date. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
BCIL 2018 Important Dates
|Portal open for filling online applications||17th April, 2018|
|Last date for filling online applications||20th May, 2018|
|Last date for receipt of documents||27th May, 2018|
|List of the candidates eligible for online test will be displayed on the website, www.bcil.nic.in.||14th June, 2018|
|Online test||01st July, 2018|
|Results of online test, list of candidates shortlisted for Interview, venue, date and time of the interview will be displayed on website.||12th July, 2018|
|Interviews for final selection of candidates||July end – September, 2018|
|List of candidates selected for training will be displayed on website.||20th September, 2018|
|Commencement of training.||October, 2018|
Biotech Consortium India Limited,
V Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan,
210, Deen Dayal Upadhay Marg,
New Delhi – 110002,
Telephone No : +91 (011) 23219064-67,
Fax No : +91 (011) 23219063,
E Mail : email@example.com,
Web Site : www.bcil.nic.in.