Biotech Consortium India Limited – BCIL Admission 2016
Biotech Consortium India Limited invites admission application for Biotech Industrial Training Program ( BITP ) for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
BCIL Eligibility Criteria 2016
B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc / M.Tech / M.V.Sc / MBA in Biotechnology, Molecular & Human Genetics, Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Neuro-Science, Biochemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Bio-process Technology, General / Agricultural / Industrial / Marine / Medical / Pharmaceutical / Environmental / Plant / Food / Animal Biotechnology from an Indian recognized university with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade completed in the year 2015 or 2016 are only eligible to apply.
BCIL Selection Procedure 2016
- The candidates shortlisted through the online test will be called for interview in different cities. The candidates may be called for interview in the city other than the city selected while filling application form.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for interview would be published on the website on 14th June, 2016 with details regarding venue, date and time. Individual intimation for interview would not be sent.
- The interviews will be held during July – August 2016.
- Candidates appearing for the interview will be paid to and fro travelling expenses equivalent to 2nd class (sleeper) train fare by the shortest route, on production of tickets.
Candidates who wish to claim travel expenses are requested to bring 2 copies of tickets booked online or taken from the ticket window, to be attached with the claim form. In case an outstation candidate appears for interview from a place other than as indicated in his / her original application, the reimbursement of fare would be limited to the place mentioned in application or place from where the candidate actually arrived, whichever is nearer.
BCIL Test Centres 2016
|S.No||Test centres||S.No||Test Centres||S.No||Test Centres|
|3||Ahmednagar WH||35||Hoshiarpur||67||Nashik AH|
|12||Baroda TC||44||Jodhpur MA||76||Ranchi|
|16||Bhubaneshwar – KT||48||Karnal||80||Shimla|
|19||Bilaspur||51||Kolkata NJ||83||Surat CBC|
|27||Dhanbad||59||Meerut PVS||91||Udaipur MMB|
BCIL 2016 Application Form
- BITP 2016 Online Application Form is available in the website : www.bcil.nic.in.
- A demand draft of 500/- in favour of “Biotech Consortium India Limited, New Delhi” towards non-refundable application fee. Please write your application id, name, date of birth and mobile no. on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Hard copy of the system generated acknowledgement and application form submitted online.
- Self-attested copy of final mark sheet of the qualifying examination showing the cumulative percentage of marks of all semesters / years or equivalent CGPA. For students appearing in the final examination in 2015, filled and signed certificate on the college / HOD letter head in the format available on our website.
- The following documents are to be sent to Mr. Manoj Gupta, Manager, Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL), 5th floor, Anuvrat Bhavan, 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi-110002 by speed post / courier on or before last date. Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
BCIL 2016 Important Dates
|1||Portal open for filling online applications||5th April, 2016|
|2||Last date for filling online applications||5th May, 2016|
|3||Last date for receipt of documents||8th May, 2016|
|4||List of the candidates shortlisted for online test will be displayed on the website, www.bcil.nic.in.||19th May, 2016|
|5||Online test||1st June, 2016|
|6||Results of online test, list of candidates shortlisted for Interview, venue, date and time of the interview will be displayed on website. No individual intimation for interviews would be sent.||14th June, 2016|
|7||Interviews for final selection of candidates||July, 2016 to August, 2016|
|8||List of candidates selected for training will be displayed on website.||16th August, 2016|
|9||Commencement of training.||September, 2016 to October, 2016|
|10||Close joinings||31st October, 2016|
Biotech Consortium India Limited,
V Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan,
210, Deen Dayal Upadhay Marg,
New Delhi – 110002,
Telephone No : +91 (011) 23219064-67,
Fax No : +91 (011) 23219063,
E Mail : email@example.com,
Web Site : www.bcil.nic.in.