Bishop Cotton Women Christian Law College – BCWCLC Admission 2019
BCWCLC Admission 2019
Bishop Cotton Women Christian Law College invites Application from eligible candidates for Admission to the following Courses 2019
- B. A. LL. B ( 5 year Integrated )
- LL. B ( Three year )
BCWCLC Admission Eligibility 2019
B. A. LL. B
- Candidate should have PUC or HSC examination with minimum 45% marks ( 40% for SC / ST students )
- Candidate should have Any Bachelor’s degree with minimum 45% marks ( 40% for SC / ST students )
BCWCLC Admission Seats 2019
- BBA LLB – 60 Seats
- LLB – 60 Seats
BCWCLC Admission Application Form 2019
How to Apply
- BCWCLC application form will be available at the website bcwclc.com.
- Visit the official website and click on Admission tab.
- Click on Download Application Form and download the form.
- The Application form has to be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting.
- The Duly filled application form along with the required documents and the application fee has to be submitted to the Institute in person or by post.
- The application fee has to be submitted along with the application form in the form of a Demand Draft of [rupee] 450.
Documents to be enclosed
- Proof of age
- Community Certificate ( in case of SC / ST / OBC candidates )
- Church affiliation Certificate ( If Christian )
- Transfer Certificate ( from the Institution last studied )
- Statement of Marks in the qualifying examination.
- Migration Certificate ( If the candidate is from other State or Country )
- 5 Passport Size Photographs ( one should be affixed in the application )
- 3 Self-addressed envelopes with [rupee] 10 Stamp.
Note: All the needed documents should be produced in the form of photocopies that the duly attested. The original documents have to be produced at the time of admission.
BCWCLC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- BCWCLC Admission Selection Process is Merit Based followed by interview.
BCWCLC Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application form ( CLAT )||01st January, 2019 - 31st March, 2019|
|2||Exam Date ( CLAT )||13th May, 2019|
Bishop Cotton Women Christian Law College,
No 19, 3rd Cross,
C. S. I. Compound,
Mission Road, Bangalore – 27,
Phone No. : + 91 80 2212 1898,
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : bcwclc.com.