BLDE University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BLDE University PhD Admission 2019
The BLDE University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the PhD Program.
Duration of the Course
- Full Time : 3 years ( Minimum ) / 6 years ( Maximum )
- Part Time : 4 years ( Minimum ) / 6 years ( Maximum )
BLDE University PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- The Ph.D. degree shall be awarded by this University under any one of the recognized faculties of this University.
- A recognized qualifying higher specialty degree, postgraduate degree / diploma is essential with a minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination. Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible for registering for the Ph.D. ( Medical ) Degree.
- Candidates with MD / MS in different specialties recognized by Medical Council of India & its Amendments there of Candidates with super specialty degrees D.M. Doctor of medicine, and M.Ch., -Master of Chirurgiae, recognized by Medical Council of India & its amendments there of.
- Candidates with MD / MS, MRCP / FRCS ( granted in UK on or before 11th November, 1975 as per MCI Act 1956, second schedule ) or equivalent Master’s degree awarded by a College / University recognized by MCI are eligible to register for Ph.D course in their subject of specialization.
- Post Graduate Diploma in different Specialties : D.C.P., D.Ch., D.O., D.Ortho, D.L.O., D.G.O., D.A. or any other postgraduate diploma recognized by Medical Council of India & its amendments there of.
- Candidates with qualification of Diplomate of the National Board, D.N.B. in specialities / super specialities held by the of the National Board of the Examination after completion of the prescribed period for eligibility to be considered equivalent to M.D. / M.S as per the norms and approved by the MCI / Governing Council of this University as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates with M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by Medical Council of India & with Three years of Teaching / Clinical / Laboratory Experience after the completion of the degree.
- Basic Medical Sciences: M.Sc., ( Medical / Non Medical ) – Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology,
- Candidates who have done M.Sc in Human Genetics under Medical Faculty are also eligible to register for Ph.D course in Allied Health Sciences.
- The above qualifying degrees should be from the Faculties of this Deemed to be University or any other University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, Medical Council of India, and other approved recognized Scientific Bodies of the Government of India, etc., and approved by the Academic Council / Board of Management of this University for Provisional Registration for the Ph.D., Degree.
- The Candidate must have at least 55% of the aggregate marks ( 50% in case of SC / ST / OBC ( non-creamy layer ) / Differently Abled Candidates ) in the qualifying examinations.
BLDE University PhD Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- BLDE Application form can be downloaded from the website www.bldeuniversity.ac.in/.
- Following Documents to be attached along with application form
- Recent Passport Size Photographs ( Two )
- 10th Class Marks Card ( Date of Birth Proof Document )
- UG & PG Examinations Mark Cards.
- UG & PG Degree Certificate ( If Applicable )
- Passing Certificate
- NOC from Concerned Authorities / Employer ( If employed )
- Migration Certificate ( If applicable )
- Caste Certificate ( If applicable )
- Transfer Certificate
- The application can be downloaded from our website and submit the duly filled application along with requisite documents accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft ( Nationalized Bank ) of ₹1500/- drawn in favor of The Registrar BLDE ( Deemed to be University ), Vijayapura, Karnataka.
BLDE University PhD Admission Exam Centre 2019
- BLDE ( DU )’s Shri B. M. Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Vijayapura, Karnataka, India.
BLDE University PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit obtained at the Entrance Examination and on the performance of the candidates during the interview to be conducted by the Ph.D. Committee of the Deemed to be University.
BLDE University PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Starting Date for Application||02nd June, 2019
|2||Last Date for Application||16th July, 2019
|3||Declaration of Results Date||06th August, 2019|
BLDE University PGET Admission
The BLDE University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Post Graduate Program.
PG Program Specialization
- Doctor of Medicine ( MD ) : Radiology, General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Anaesthesiology, Comm. Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy.
- Master of Surger ( MS ) : General Surgery, Obst. & Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, E.N.T.
- Diploma Programs : DGO, D’Ortho, DLO, DCH, DA, DCP
BLDE University PGET Admission Eligibility 2019
Eligibility requirements to appear for BLDEU PGET and admission to the medical Post Graduate Diploma and Degree Courses are :
- The candidates seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS from the college recognized by Medical Council of India.
- As specified by Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate courses shall be
- General category 50 percent.
- SC / ST & OBC ( OBC as declared by Government of Karnataka from time to time ) Category 40 percent.
- Candidates with 40 to 70% locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority ) category 45 percent.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing by April.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students are exempted from BLDEU PGET. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
BLDE University PGET Admission Entrance Test Center 2019
- Vijayapura ( Bijapur ), Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai.
BLDE University PGET Admission Application Form 2019
- BLDE University admission application form can be downloaded from BLDE University Website : www.bldeuniversity.ac.in/.
- Demand Draft for ₹ 4,000/- is drawn in favour of “The Registrar, BLDE University”, payable at Bijapur – 586 103, ( Write your full name and application number on the back of DD ).
- The completed BLDE University application forms should be sent to the following address by in person / speed post / courier.
The Registrar, BLDE University,
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586103,
Karnataka State, India.
- The last date of submission of BLDEU application form is January upto 5.30 P.M.
BLDE University PGET Admission Selection Process 2019
- Selection of seats for the Post Graduate courses will be based on merit, taking into account the performance of the candidate in BLDEU PGET.
- Counseling is divided into sessions. The candidate will be allowed to participate in accordance with the notified time schedule and stipulated rank ranges only.
- The presence of candidate is compulsory for counseling, since it involves Biometrics, photo and signature verification. Only one person ( parent / guardian ) will be permitted to accompany the candidate during counseling.
- Candidate who has opted for a seat in first round of counseling shall not be eligible for second round of counseling unless he / she surrenders the seat, before second round of counseling.
BLDE University PGET Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date||08th February, 2019
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||14th February, 2019
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586 103,
Karnataka State, India,
Phone No. : 08352 – 262770,
Fax : 08352 – 263303,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.bldeuniversity.ac.in/.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.