BLS Institute of Management – BLSIM Ghaziabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BLSIM Ghaziabad Admission 2019
BLS Institute of Management invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program for the academic year 2019
BLSIM Ghaziabad Admission Courses Offered 2019
- Human Resource Management
- Global Business Management
- Management of Production and Operations
BLSIM Ghaziabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate Or
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering if Technology or any other subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent there to with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or
- Passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India / England Or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
BLSIM Ghaziabad Admission Application Form 2019
- BLSIM Ghaziabad admission application form is available in the official website www.blsim.org
- Application forms can either be obtained from the college admission office or downloaded from the college website.
- Candidates can collect the application forms beforehand or take it from the college office at the time of counselling if they meet the cut – off of criteria.
- The form should contain details pertaining to a candidate’s academic performance such as percentage marks obtained in 10th, 12th and graduation, as well entrance test score.
- Application Fees : ₹ 1100/-
The application form should enclose the following documents :
- Photocopies of 10th, 12th and graduation mark sheets and pass certificates.
- Photocopies of entrance exam score card.
- Document as proof of date of birth.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed to the form.
Documents that need to be carried while attending GDPI include :
- Pass certificates and mark sheets of 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Original CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA Score Card
- Date of Birth proof (Secondary School Certificate issued by affiliated board)
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the last educational institution attended
- Original Certificates of categories-SC / ST / Defence / Physically Handicapped / Kashmiri Migrants whichever is applicable
- Certificate of medical fitness to be signed by a registered medical practitioner holding an MBBS degree or higher
- Photocopies of all the above mentioned certificates duly attested by a gazetted officer
- Copy of Passport.
- Demand Draft of ₹ 30,000/- in favour of BLS Institute of Management payable at Ghaziabad / Delhi.
BLSIM Ghaziabad Selection Procedure 2019
- The candidates will be called in order of merit and shall be offered the seats available in the programme if qualified after GD / PI.
- A candidate, who fails to appear in person on the notified date & time for GD / PI, shall forfeit the right to the process of admission. He / she may be considered provided the seat is available.
- Selection is through CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA score followed by GD / PI
BLS Institute of Management,
Opposite Mohan Meakins Factory,
Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad,
Uttar Pradesh, India,
Phone No. : 0120 – 4192500,
Fax : 0120 – 4192519,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.blsim.org
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.