Board of Technical Education AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Lateral Entry in Engineering and Pharmacy LEEP Admission 2019
Board of Technical Education invites admission application for Rajasthan LEEP ( Lateral Entry in Engineering Program ) leading to admission in BE and BTech programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
LEEP Admission Eligibility 2019
The detailed eligibility criteria for Rajasthan LEEP 2019 is mentioned below for the reference of candidates.
- Applicants should have passed Diploma in Engineering / Technology with at least 45% marks from an AICTE approved institution.
- The minimum marks for each category is indicated below :
- Minimum marks for General Category: 45%
- Minimum marks for SC / ST / Non – Creamy Layer OBC / Non-Creamy Layer SBC applicants of Rajasthan is 40% ( or )
- Applicants should have a Degree in Science ( B.Sc. ) with Mathematics with at least 45% marks.
- For SC, ST, Non – Creamy Layer Holder OBC and SBC candidates, the minimum marks of 40% is required.
- For applicants holding B.Sc., the subject of Practical Geometry / Machine Drawing and Engineering Mechanics in the first year Engineering program with second years subjects should be clear.
- Admission to B.Sc. holder will be provisional and shall be processed only after passing the aforementioned subjects.
LEEP Admission Application Form 2019
Board of Technical Education Rajasthan LEEP admission application form is available in the official website www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in.
Steps to download Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Application Form :
- Visit the official website for Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Application Form, ie., www.rtu.ac.in.
- Click on “Registration” link to proceed
- Fill in all the required details in the online application form
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the upload space provided on the portal.
- The image size must be in JPG format and should not exceed 100KB. The signature should be in JPG format only with maximum 50kb size.
- Accept the declaration by agreeing to the terms and conditions provided.
- Candidates will be navigated to pay the application fee through bill desk.
- The fees can be paid using credit / debit card or online banking as per convenience.
- Once the payment is processed, the application form will be available for download.
- Download the application form and print it out for further reference.
Methods of LEEP 2019 Application Fee Payment
Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Application fee can be paid through e – mitra or online through bill desk.
- To process fee via e – mitra, candidates can contact the nearest e – mitra kiosk center and deposit the sum of INR 705 inclusive of e – mitra services charges.
- A 16 – digit number will be generated for the applicant. Applicants should save the receipt containing the token number which should be kept safely for future reference.
- Applicants can enter the token number at the time of submitting the application form.
- Payment of fee via bill desk can be processed online using a credit / debit card / e – wallet or online banking method
Application Fee :
- Application Fee is ₹ 700/-
LEEP Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Event||Date ( Tentative )|
|1||Rajasthan LEEP 2019 Online Application begins||15th June, 2019|
|2||Last Date for remittance of registration fee||15th July, 2019|
|3||Last date to fill online registration form||18th July, 2019|
|4||Last date for withdrawal of admission||31st July, 2019|
Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy LEEP,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan,
W – 6, Residency Road, Jodhpur – 342 032, India.,
Phone No. : ( 0291 ) 2430440,
Fax No. : ( 0291 ) 2430398,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.techedu.rajasthan.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.