BS Abdur Rahman University – BSA University Chennai AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BS Abdur Rahman University Admission 2019
The BS Abdur Rahman University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Full Time and Part Time Ph.D. for the academic year 2019
BS Abdur Rahman University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Master’s degree ( M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. ( By Research ) / M.Sc. / MA ) or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the offering Schools / Departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the field of study with a minimum of 10 years of R&D experience in National Research laboratories / Public sector undertakings and with a minimum of three publications in refereed journals / two patents.
Other Requirements of the Ph.D. Programme:
Full-Time Ph.D. Programme
- Candidates under full time shall do research work in this Institute and shall be available during the working hours of curricular, co-curricular and related activities.
- Candidates in employment, who want to pursue full-time studies, should be sponsored by their employer & should avail leave for the research period and should get formally relieved from their duty to join the research programme.
- Candidates who are sponsored by the AICTE under Quality Improvement Programme ( QIP ) for teachers of Engineering Colleges and who satisfy the eligibility conditions shall be eligible for full-time only, in the disciplines as notified in AICTE guidelines.
- Candidates who are selected under Fellowship programmes of National or any recognized bodies and who satisfy the eligibility conditions as per the regulations are eligible for full time studies in the respective disciplines.
- Foreign nationals sponsored by Government of India on any exchange programme and who satisfy the eligibility conditions as per the regulations, are eligible for full time study
- Full time teaching faculty of the Institute
- Candidates working in the projects undertaken from State / Central / Quasi Government and totally funded through the projects in this Institute. The principal coordinator of such projects shall be the supervisor if he / she is recognized. The candidate should be employed in the project for the minimum period of research programme. Part employments in different spells or in different projects are not permitted.
- Candidates working in industries / R&D establishments / Labs / Units of Government / Quasi Government or any other research laboratories and sponsored by the respective employer/organization.
- Candidates working in any Government / Aided / Unaided / Self financing institution or College or Polytechnic colleges.
BS Abdur Rahman University Admission Application Form 2019
- BS Abdur Rahman University Admission Application for Ph.D are available at official website: www.bsauniv.ac.in
- Interested candidates may purchase the application form from the Director ( Admissions ) of the Institution or download the application form from the link Ph.D.Application Form
- The completed application along with a Demand Draft ( DD ) for ₹1,000/- ( Rupees One Thousand only ) should be submitted to following address
Director ( Admissions ),
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science &Technology,
BS Abdur Rahman University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Advertisement / Issuance of Notification||14th March, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of Application||26th May, 2019
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||13th June, 2019|
|4||Admission will be closed on||02nd July, 2019|
B.S.Abdur Rahman University,
Chennai – 600 048,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 44 – 22751347 / 48 / 50 / 75,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bsauniv.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.