Budge Budge Institute of Technology – BBIT AdmissionAdmission Notification »
BBIT Admission 2019
Budge Budge Institute of Technology invites admission application for UG, PG & Polytechnic Courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
BBIT Admission Courses Offered 2019
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- Diploma Courses
BBIT Admission Eligibility 2019
- Graduate ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) in any discipline from UGC recognized University
- Graduate ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) in any discipline from PTU / SMU and any other recognised University can also apply
- Valid MAT / CMAT / WBJEMAT score
- Candidates expecting the final year of degree examination result by September, 2018 can apply
- Candidates with work experience will get preference
- Candidates will be selected through GD & PI.
- Minimum aggregate of 45% marks and 45 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) in Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Those who pass 10 + 2 and qualify in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination or JEE ( MAIN ) Examination in the current year and recommended by Central Selection Committee are eligible for admission.
- Passed Diploma Examination from an AICTE approved institution; with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of reserved category students ) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology or passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks ( 40% in case of reserved category students ) and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- Admission through Lateral Entry Scheme shall be made strictly on the basis of current year merit and the preference of candidates in the Common Entrance Examination for admission through Lateral Entry Scheme ( i.e. JELET ) conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
Polytechnic ( Diploma )
- Minimum aggregate of 35% marks and 35 % marks in Physical Science and Mathematics with English in Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Those who pass class 10 and qualify in JEXPO under West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development ( WBSCTVESD ) in the current year are eligible for admission.
- Those who pass class 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in physical science and mathematics taken together are eligible for admission.
- Passed Higher Secondary Examination ( 10+2 ) under Vocational Training or 2 years ITI course ( with appropriate technology ) and qualify in VOCLET under West Bengal State Council of Vocational Training ( WBSCVT ) in the current year are eligible for admission in the 2nd year of diploma course under Lateral Entry Scheme.
BBIT Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- BBIT application form will be available at the website www.bbit.edu.in.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹ 1500/- ( ₹ 2600/- for BTech & ₹ 150/- for Diploma courses ).
Documents required at the time of Admission :
- Seat Acceptance Acknowledgement from ARC
- Allotment Letter Print Out from DTE Website ( Photocopy only )
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC Mark sheet
- HSC Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate ( if applicable )
- Nationality Certificate / Birth Certificate / School leaving Certificate indicating nationality of student as “ Indian” / Attested Copy of Passport
- Domicile Certificate / Birth Certificate / School leaving Certificate indicating Place of Birth in the state of West Bengal
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable )
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer – valid up to 31st March, 2019
BBIT Selection Procedure 2019
B.Tech : Selection is through JEE Main or WB JEE
B.Tech ( lateral entry ) : Selection is through JELET
Polytechnic ( diploma ) : Selection is through Merit in JEXPO under WBSCTVESD or marks scored in the qualifying exam
MBA : Selection is through MAT / CMAT / WBJEMAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview
BBIT Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||BBIT Entrance Exams||Based on JEE Main, WBJEE, MAT, CMAT & JEMAT Entrance Exams|
Budge Budge Institute of Technology,
Nischintapur, Budge Budge,
Kolkata – 700 137, West Bengal, India.,
Phone No. : 033 2482 0676,
Fax : 033 2482 0641,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.bbit.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.