BVU College of Nursing Admission 2019
BVU College of Nursing Admission 2019
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, College of Nursing invites admission application for Pune, Sangli & Navi Mumbai offered BSc ( Nursing ) course 2019.
BVU College of Nursing Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate should have passed H.S.C. I.C.S.E., P.U.C. of any recognized Board / University in India or any other examination equivalent to 10 + 2 ( Higher / Senior ) Secondary Examination after twelve years of study from any institution situated in India with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together.
- Candidates who are likely to appear, or who have appeared for qualifying examination bur whose results have not been declared will also be considered eligible for appearing for the E.T. ( Nursing ) provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions mentioned above. The candidates who fail to fulfill the above mentioned conditions regarding eligibility will not be considered eligible for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course, even if their names appears in the merit list.
- Nationality And Age : The candidate must be an Indian national and should have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of current year. Only those candidates who would satisfy all the eligibility requirements as mentioned above will be considered eligible to appear in the Entrance Test and for admission to the course.
BVU College of Nursing Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- All candidates desirous of taking admission for B. Sc. Nursing Programme must appear for E.T. ( B.Sc.Nursing )-2019
- The entrance test E.T. ( B.Sc.Nursing )-2019 for admission to B. Sc. Nursing Programme will consist of in all 100 marks. The E.T. ( B.Sc.Nursing )-2019 will consists of one question paper, set in English and will contain 100 multiple choice objective-type questions, 25 each on Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. They will be set on the topics in the syllabus of 10+2 ( H.S.C. ) Course. Based on in general pattern of 10 + 2 examination syllabus.
- It consists of 100 multiple choice questions, one mark each with four alternatives, with only one correct or most appropriate answer. One Mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
BVU College of Nursing Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- BVU College of Nursing admission application form details will be available at the University website www.conmumbai.bharatividyapeeth.edu
- A candidate desirous of appearing in the E.T. ( B.Sc. Nursing ) is required to complete the prescribed application form appended at the end of this Brochure and submit the same to the University. The last date for receiving the form is as mentioned in the Calendar of Events.
- The candidate should avoid overwriting, cutting, erasing on the form. Any discrepancies in the statements and / or submission of incomplete form will lead to its rejection / cancellation of admission.
- All The Entries In Form Should Be In Capital Letters Only In Black / Blue Pen
- Do not fill form if you have passed qualifying examination from outside India.
- The name mentioned in the application form by the candidate should be the same as recorded in the documents of 10+2 examination.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal / Head of the institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer. The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
- Entrance test fee is [rupee] 1100/-
- The entrance test fee shall be paid through payment gateway using internet banking mode or through debit / credit card. Service charges and other taxes for transaction as applicable by bank has to be paid by the applicant.
- The entrance test fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who remain absent for the entrance test will forfeit their entrance test fee.
BVU College of Nursing Admission Admit Card 2019
- Admit card will be available online to candidates after successfully filling up the online application form and payment of the entrance test fee. Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card. Candidates MUST bring the following documents to the test centre
- Printed copy of Admit Card
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs ( must be original, valid and non-expired ): Aadhaar Card / PAN card / Driving license / Voter ID / Passport. The name on the photo identification must match with the name as show on the Admit card.
- Candidate reporting to test centre without the above said requisite documents shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
BVU College of Nursing Admission Selection Process 2019
- A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition.
- He / She must have appeared for the ET B.Sc. Nursing 2019 Test, conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ), Pune at designated centres.
- The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his / her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counselling and admission in the concerned Institute.
- In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
- First preference to the Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) in the entrance examination.
- If equal the Candidates obtaining higher total marks in subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English in the 12th standard qualifying examination.
- If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its
BVU College of Nursing Admission Exam Centres 2019
BVU College of Nursing Admission Results 2019
- The combined merit list of E.T. ( B.Sc.Nursing )-2019 ( Based on 100 marks ) will be declared on June 2019 after 5 p.m.
- The combined merit list for all the institutes together will be declared. Separate merit list will be prepared for Regular category and Foreign / NRI / PIO / OCI / Institutional Quota Merit Category.
- The merit list of E.T. ( B.Sc.Nursing )-2019 entrance test will be declared and displayed at all the Colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ) and will also be displayed on its website It is not possible to send individual invitation for counselling to the candidates.
- It shall be the responsibility of the individual candidate to see their own merit number and appear for the counselling at the centre of his / her choice as per schedule.
BVU College of Nursing Admission Counselling 2019
- The counselling sessions will be conducted at Bharati Vidyapeeth ( Deemed to be University ) College of Nursing, Pune -Satara Road, Pune 411 043.
- The candidate should remain present for the personal interview ( counselling ) and for the spot admission as per calendar of event.
- At time of reporting of for the counselling, the candidate is required to produce the documents ( original and two sets of photocopies ) as per list given below.
- Proof of date of Birth S.S.C. certificate / School leaving certificate
- Statement of marks 10th std.
- Statements of marks 12th std.
- Transfer certificate from the institution in which you studies last.
- Caste certificate ( for SC, ST, candidate only )
- Cast validity certificate ( for SC, ST candidates only )
- Migration certificate
- Gap certificate
- Attempt certificate
- Conduct and character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Important Dates BVU College of Nursing Admission 2019
|1||Last date for submission of online application form||21st May, 2019 - 05th July , 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Examination||27th May - 24th June, 2019|
|3||Counselling Session||18th June - 16th July, 2019|
|4||Announcement of Results||04th to 10th July, 2019|
Bharati Vidyapeeth, College of Nursing.
Sector – 7, Rain Tree Marg,
Opp. Kharghar Railway station,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614, Maharashtra,
Phone No. : 022 – 27565956,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.conmumbai.bharatividyapeeth.edu.