Caarmel Engineering College AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Caarmel Engineering College Admission 2018
Caarmel Engineering College invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2018
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- MTech – Master of Technology
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
Caarmel Engineering College Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- All applicants for four year B.Tech. Degree programme should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2018.
- There is no upper age limit.
- For lateral entry to B.Tech. courses, maximum age as on the last date of submission of application will be 28 years.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination ( 12th ), Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry / Biochemistry / Computer Science / Biology put together or 50% marks in the final year of three year Engineering Diploma Course awarded by the Board of Technical Examinations, Kerala or equivalent are eligible for admission to the four year B.Tech. Degree programme ( Government Merit Quota ), provided they have qualified in the Common Entrance Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination / Competent Authority.
- For admission to B.Tech course under management quota candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination ( 12th ), Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent with minimum 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry / Biochemistry / Computer Science / Biology put together are eligible provided they have qualified in the Common Entrance Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination / Competent Authority or the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Kerala Self Financing Engineering College Management Association ( KEE 2018 ).
- In the case of Lateral Entry admissions, candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent after undergoing regular course of three years study in an approved institution are eligible for admission.
- No rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is permitted. For example, a score of 50 marks out of 100 or 150 marks out of 300 alone will be considered as 50% marks and scores of 45 out of 100 or 135 out of 300 alone will be considered as 45% marks for determining eligibility.
Relaxation in marks
- Candidates belonging to socially and educationally backward classes as per GO ( P ) 208 / 66 edn. dated 02nd May, 1966 and amendments thereof with a total annual family income not exceeding ₹450000 will have a relaxation of 5% in minimum mark required.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates need only a pass in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates should have appeared for the qualifying examination before appearing for the Common Entrance Examination.
Caarmel Engineering College Admission Seats 2018
|Computer Science & Engineering||120|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
|Computer Science & Engineering||18|
|Power Electronics and Controls||18|
|VLSI & Embedded Systems||18|
Masters in Business Administration – 60 Seats
Caarmel Engineering College Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website bccaarmel.ac.in.
- Candidates can also get the application form from the admission office.
- All applications are to be supported with copies of mark list of qualifying examinations and entrance examination results attested by Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institution where the student last studied.
Believers Church Youth Centre,
M.C. Road, Thiruvalla – 689 101,
Telephone No. : 04735 – 240990,
Fax : 04735 – 240383,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : bccaarmel.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.