Calcutta University Book Publishing Course AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Calcutta University Book Publishing Course Admission 2018
Centre for Studies in Book Publishing University of Calcutta In collaboration with National Book Trust, India and Publishers & Booksellers Guild, kolkata invites application for Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing Studies ( PGDBPS ) Session 2018 – 2019.
Calcutta University PGDBPS Admission Eligibility 2018
- Graduation in any stream ( Hons / Pass / General / Vocational, etc ) from a recognized University.
- A candidate appeared at the final examination for graduation is also eligible to apply. However, if selected, such a candidate has to submit the proof ( pass certificate, mark sheet, etc ) of his / her graduation before admission to this course. No upper age limit.
Calcutta University PGDBPS Reservation of Seats 2018
- THIRTY ( 30 ) seats in total
- Five ( 5 ) seats are reserved for candidates sponsored by publishing / printing organizations and one ( 1 ) seat is reserved for NRI / Foreign candidates.
- Reservation for the Scheduled Caste ( 22 percent / 7 seats ) / Scheduled Tribe ( 6 percent / 2 seats ) / OBC-A ( seat ) / OBC-B ( 1 seat ) / Physically Handicapped ( 3 percent / 1 seat ) candidates as per rules.
- Candidates having 40% and above disability should submit a certificate issued by the relevant Government Hospital.
- NRI / Foreign candidates shall have to comply with the relevant rules of the University.
Calcutta University PGDBPS Admission Application Form 2018
- Candidates can Download PG Diploma in Book Publishing Studies admission application from university website : www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Application Forms are available at the following address:
C U sales counter,
Asutosh Building ( Ground Floor ),
College Street Campus,
Kolkata – 700 073.
- Application registration fee of ₹ 200/-
- Following Documents are to be Submitted at the time of Admission
- Marksheet / Certificate of the Madhyamik / secondary / ICSE / ISC / H.S. and graduation level examinations
- Age proof certificate
- Appropriate Certificate for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC-A / OBC-B / Physically Handicapped candidates
- Certificate of Computer knowledge, if any
- Photo Identity Card, such as, Voter Identity Card / Passport / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Adhaar Card etc.
- Two passport size photographs are to be pasted on the Application Form.
- A Candidate sponsored by publishing/printing organisations, is required to enclose SELF-ATTESTED photocopies of the PAN
Card and the Trade Licence of the sponsoring organization concerned with the Application Form, along with other documents / testimonials stated above.
- Validity of the sponsorship will be verified duly. Giving false or incomplete information will invalidate the application.
Calcutta University PGDBPS Admission Admit Card Details 2018
- For those who submitted applications In-Person : Candidates who submitted their Application Forms IN-PERSON have to collect their Admit Cards ( for the Written Test / Interview ) from the CSBP office IN-PERSON within 7th September, 2018 ( 2:00 p.m. – 6-30 p.m. ) on submission of the ‘Acknowledgement’ issued. Candidates concerned shall have to show the Admit Card at the time of Written Test and Interview.
- For those who submitted applications By -Post: Candidates who submitted their Application Forms BY-POST have to collect their Admit Cards ( for the Written Test / Interview ) from the CSBP office IN-PERSON within 8th September, 2018 ( 10.30 a.m. – 11.15 a.m. ) on submission of a photo identity card ( such as, Passport / Voter Identity Card / PAN / Driving License, etc. ). Candidates concerned shall have to show the Admit Cards at the time of Written Test and Interview.
Calcutta University PGDBPS Admission Selection Procedure 2018
- Selection is strictly on merit. Candidates seeking admission to the course shall have to appear for a Written Admission Test followed by an Interview
Calcutta University PGDBPS Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Sale of Application Forms||26th July, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of applications||4th September, 2018|
|3||Last date for submission of applications by post||5th September, 2018|
|4||Distribution of Admit Cards for those who submitted applications In-Person||7th September, 2018|
|5||Distribution of Admit Cards for those who submitted applications By-Post||8th September, 2018 at 10.30 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.|
|6||Written admission test||8th September, 2018 at 11:30 am|
|7||Calcutta University PGDBPS admission interview on||8th September, 2018 from 1 p.m. onwards|
|8||Publication of the list of candidates selected||18th September, 2018|
|9||Calcutta University PGDBPS Admission on||19th to 27th September, 2018|
|10||Commencement of classes||28th September, 2018|
Centre for Studies in Book Publishing,
University of Calcutta,
Asutosh Building ( Ground Floor ),
College Street Campus ( Asutosh Siksha Prangan ),
Kolkata – 700 073,
Phone No. : + 91 ( 033 ) 2241 0071,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.caluniv.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.