Center for Applied Research & Education – CARE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CARE Admission 2019
Center for Applied Research & Education invites applications for admission to the BE Engineering Course for the Academic Year 2019.
- BE Civil
- BE CSE
- BE ECE
- BE MECH
- BE Materials Engineering
CARE Admission Eligibility 2019
- A Pass in +2 H.Sc., ( Academic ) with Maths, Physics and Chemistry with the % of marks as stated below.
- A Pass in +2 H.Sc., ( Vocational Scheme ) with Engineering technology subjects and in any one of the related subjects like Maths or Physics or Chemistry with % of marks and as below
- Diploma in one of the courses like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer ( for direct II Year lateral entry )
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Anna University and state Board of Technical Education / Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu.
- OC – 50% average in the related subjects
- BC – 45% average in the related subjects
- MBC / DNC – 40% average in the related subjects
- SC / ST – 40% average in the related subjects
CARE Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- CARE admission application form will be available at the website www.care.ac.in.
- The following documents are to attached along with the application form
- X Std. Mark Sheet
- XII Std. Mark Sheet
- Allotment Order ( if GQ )
- First Graduate with Joint Declaration ( if GQ )
- Consortium Rank List ( if MQ )
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Diploma/Degree / Provisional
- Consolidated Mark Sheet ( UG / Diploma )
- Income Certificate
Center for Applied Research & Education ( CARE ),
8 – 29, Shastrt Road,
Trichy – 620 018,
Phone No. : 0431 – 269 0505,
Website : www.care.ac.in.