Central Agricultural University – CAU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Central Agricultural University Admission 2019
Central Agricultural University invites application from Candidates for the admission of following programs for the academic year 2019
CAU Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.Sc ( Hons ) Agriculture
- B.Sc ( Hons ) Horticulture
- B.Sc ( Hons ) Forestry
- B.Tech ( Food Technology )
- B.Tech ( Agri-Engg. )
- B.Sc ( Hons ) Community Science
- B.Sc ( Hons ) Food Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.V.Sc.& A.H
- M.Sc.( Agri. ) & M.Sc. ( Hort. )
- M.Sc. ( Forestry )
- M.Sc. ( Community Science )
CAU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidate must passed Higher Secondary ( 10, +2 ) with minimum 50% aggregate of PCB / PCBM / or PCB / PCMB / PCM / Inter-Agriculture for General & OBC categories and 40% marks for SC / ST / Physically Challenged / In-service categories.
- Candidate should have passed the 10, +2 / Class – XII ( Science ) or its equivalent examinations with English as one subject of study.
- The candidates must have attained 17 years of age 31st August of the admission year.
M.Sc.( Agri. ) & M.Sc. ( Hort. )
- Candidate should have B.Sc.( Hons ) Agriculture / Horticulture or B.Sc.( Agri. ) / ( Hort. ) from an ICAR recognized Institution.
M.Sc. ( Forestry )
- Candidate should have B.Sc.( Hons ) Forestry or B.Sc.( Forestry ) from an ICAR recognized Institution.
M.Sc. ( Community Science )
- Candidate should have B.Sc ( Hons ) Community Science or B.Sc.( Home Science ) from an ICAR recognized Institution.
- Candidate should have B.Tech ( Agril. Engg / Food Technology ) from an ICAR recognized Institution.
- Candidate should have B.F.Sc. from an ICAR recognized Institution.
- Candidate should have B.V.Sc. & A.H. from a VCI recognized Institution.
All the applicants should have obtained a minimum OGPA of of at least 6.60 / 10.00 in 10 pts scale, 3.25 / 5.00 in five point scale, 2.60 / 4.00 in four scale for General, OBC & UPS categories, whereas for for SC / ST / PC categories the said requirement is an OGPA of at least 5.6 / 10.00, 2.75 / 5.00, 2.20 / 4.00 respectively. In other cases, where grade points are not awarded and only marks are awarded, the candidate must have secured at least 60% marks for General, OBC and UPS categories, whereas for SC / ST / PC categories, the requirement is 50% marks.
- Candidates with Master’s degree in concerned / related subjects from a recognized University with GPA of 6.50 / 10.00, 3.25 / 5.00, 2.6 / 4.00 are eligible for admission to the Doctoral programmes under General / OBC / UPS category.
- SC / ST / PC category candidates with OGPA of 5.50 / 10.00, 2.75 / 5.00, 2.20 / 4.00 in the Master’s degree shall be eligible for admission.
- In case where Grade Points are not awarded, only marks are awarded, the candidates must have secured at least 60% marks for General / OBC / UPS category and 50% marks for SC / ST / PC category.
CAU Admission Application Form 2019
- Central Agricultural University admission application form will be available at website www.cau.ac.in.
- Application for admission to Master’s degree and Doctoral degree programmes shall be made in prescribed application form obtainable from the office of the Registrar / Dean of constituent Colleges on issue of notification to this effect. The duly filled in application complete in all respects along with documents shall be submitted so as to reach the Registrar of the University on or before the prescribed date.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of the qualifying degree course and whose results are awaited for declaration may also submit their applications on or before the prescribed date.
- Incomplete Application Form will be rejected.
- Under no circumstances Application Forms shall be received after the last date.
Documents / enclosures required along with the Application Form at the time of submissions
- Candidate should have Pass certificate for 10, +2 Examination
- Mark sheet for 10, +2 Examination.
- Certificate of High School pass Examination in support of date of birth
Migration / transfer certificate from the Board / Council / University where the candidate studied last.
- College / School leaving certificate from the authority of the college / school where the candidate last studied.
- Conduct certificate from the Principal of the College / School where the candidate studied last.
- Permanent residency / domicile certificate of concerned state.
- Certificate from competent authority in case admission is sought under reserved category.
- Medical certificate from a medical Officer not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon in support of physical
fitness of the candidate.
- Any other documents ( as per prospectus / notification ) that may be required at the time of admission.
CAU Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- All the shortlisted candidates shall present themselves for counselling on the prescribed date and time in respective courses with all original documents.
- Based on merit, provisional admission letter shall be issued to the candidate by the Registrar, CAU, Imphal.
- The provisionally selected candidate shall report to the Dean of concerned College along with all original documents on the prescribed date.
- The Dean shall get the original documents verified by a committee of three senior teachers and Asstt. Registrar ( Academic ). After being satisfied with genuineness of certificate, the students shall be admitted after payment of prescribed fee.
- All original documents shall be kept in safe custody of the Dean of the College.
CAU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Releases of Advertisement||April, 2019|
|2||Online application form Registration Dates||April, 2019|
|3||Registration and submission Last date||May, 2019|
|4||Admit Cards Availability||May, 2019|
|5||Entrance Exams Schedule||May, 2019|
|6||Central Agricultural University final result||June, 2019|
Central Agriculture University
Manipur – 795 004,
Telephone No : 0385 – 2415933,
Fax No : 0385 – 2410414,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cau.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.