Central Food Technological Research Institute – CFTRI Mysore Admission 2016
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute under Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research ( AcSIR ) invites applications from eligible Candidates for full – time Doctoral ( Ph.D.) Research Program in Biological Science / Engineering Sciences and Integrated M.Sc. – Ph.D. ( Nutrition Biology ) for August 2016 session.
CFTRI PhD Science / Engineering Admission Eligibility 2016 :
Ph.D. ( Science ) :
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine or Master’s degree in Science with a keen sense of scientific enquiry for pursuing advanced research in frontier areas of Biological, Chemical, Physical and Mathematical Sciences leading to a Ph.D. degree.
- The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship ( JRF / SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc. ), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships
Ph.D. ( Engineering ) :
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy with a good academic record or with a Master’s degree in Sciences with a good academic record and with a valid GATE score or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology with exceptionally good academic record and having a valid GATE score having keen interest in research in various disciplines in Engineering.
- The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship ( JRF / SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc. ), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships.
Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. ( Nutrition Biology ) :
Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Science / Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture / Medicine /Pharmacology with Minimum First Class with 65% in B.Sc. degree ( 60% for SC / ST students ) or Minimum first class in B. Tech. / B.E / M.B.B.S / B. Pharm. in Biotechnology / Food Technology.
CFTRI Mysore PhD Admission 2016 Selection Procedure :
- Selection for admission to Ph.D. programmes of AcSIR at CSIR – CFTRI, Mysore shall be on the basis of Aptitude tests / Interviews of short listed Candidates to be held at CSIR – CFTRI, Mysore.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Acsir website : www.acsir.res.in for dates of interview.
CFTRI Mysore PhD Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Interested Candidates who fulfill the eligibility can apply online at http://acsir.res.in.
Important Dates CFTRI Mysore PhD Admission 2016 :
- Last Date of CFTRI 2016 Online Application : 26th May, 2016.
Contact Details :
Principal Scientist & Interim Head Information & Publicity
CSIR − CFTRI, Mysuru – 570 020
Telephone No :+91-821-2515910
Fax No : +91-821-2517233
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.cftri.com