Central Hindi Directorate Admission 2011
Central Hindi Directorate
Department of Correspondence Courses
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
(Department of High Education).
(Learn Hindi by Post) Prabodh, Praveen and Pragya Courses :
Applications are invited only from the Non – Hindi speaking employees of the Central Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Statutory Bodies / Kendriya Vidyalayas for admission to the Prabodh, Praveen and Pragya Hindi Courses through correspondence.
These courses are the same as conducted by the M / o Home Affairs and are based on the same syllabus.
Examinations to these Courses are held under the aegis of the M / o of Home Affairs and Certificates are also awarded by them.
Medium of Instruction for these Courses is English.
Admission fee of 50/- charged at the time of admission for the course which should be remitted in the form of Bank Draft / IPO only drawn in favour of the “Director, Central Hindi Directorate” payable at New Delhi. (Prescribed examination fee will be charged separately).
Students already in any one of the lower course need not wait for the result of the said course to apply for a higher course i.e. Praveen or Pragya as the case may be.
Last date for admission is 31st January, 2011.
Applications on plain paper providing information on the points given below must be routed through the employer duly recommended so as to reach the following address :
The Deputy Director, (CC),
Central Hindi Directorate,
West Block – 7, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi – 110 066.
Admission in Central Hindi Directorate
Department of Correspondence Courses,
Central Hindi Directorate invites application from Non – Hindi speaking Indians, Foreigners and NRI’s for admission to the following Hindi Correspondence Courses :
- Certificate Course in Hindi ( Preliminary Course / Middle Level )
- Diploma Course in Hindi ( Subsequent to Certificate Course / Secondary Level )
- Advance Diploma Course in Hindi ( Senior Secondary Level )
Eligibility Details for Central Hindi Directorate Admission 2011 :
1. Certificate Course in Hindi :
- Indians whose mother tongue is not Hindi and who have attained the minimum age of 15 years as on 1 July 2011.
- Foreigners / Indian Nationals / Settlers residing abroad the minimum age of 10 as on 1 July 2011 irrespective of their mother tongue.
2. Diploma Course in Hindi :
Subsequent to the Certificate Course is open to those who fulfill (1) above and have either passed Certificate Course conducted by Central Hindi Directorate or who possess sufficient background of Hindi or who have appeared in Certificate Course Examination in May 2011.
3. Advance Diploma Course in Hindi :
It is open to all Indians and Foreigners residing in India or abroad whose mother tongue is not Hindi.
Central Hindi Directorate Age Limit 2011 :
Minimum Age limit for admission as on 1 July 2011 is 17 years.
Medium of Instruction :
- Certificate / Diploma Course in Hindi – English / Tamil / Malayalam / Bangla.
- Advance Diploma Course in Hindi – Only Hindi Medium.
Fees for Certificate / Diploma Course in Hindi :
A fee of 50/- from candidate residing in India and US Dollars $50 or Pound £ 30 or equivalent to Indian currency from candidate residing abroad is charged for each course.
Fees for Advance Diploma Course in Hindi :
- Candidate residing in India — 200/-
- Candidate residing abroad — US $ Dollars 200 or Pound £ 120.
Where Dollar or Pound is not a currency then equivalent to the currency of the concerned country will be accepted Fee can be remitted by crossed Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of the “Director, Central Hindi Directorate” payable at New Delhi.
Fee sent through Money Order or Cheque are not acceptable.
Central Hindi Directorate Application Form 2011 :
- Correspondence Courses Application without the prescribed fee will be summarily rejected.
- In case an applicant residing abroad finds it difficult to remit fee in hard currency on account of local foreign exchange restrictions, he / she is advised to deposit the fee in equivalent local currency with Indian Mission / Embassy in the country where he / she is residing and send us the receipt in Original.
- The receipt must bear the name of the candidate and the amount equivalent to Indian currency. The closing date for submission of filled up Central Directorate New Delhi Application Forms along with fee is 15 August, 2011.
- However the session will start from 1 July, 2011. The Diploma Courses Applications may also be submitted at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Address :
Department of Higher Education,
Ministry of Human Resource Development,
West Block – 7, R. K. Puram,
New Delhi – 110066,
Phone No. : 91 – 11 – 26178454, 26105211, 26105213,
Fax : +91 – 11 – 26100758, 26103160,
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ( Correspondence Courses ),
Website : www.hindinideshalaya.nic.in.
Admission to Prabodh, Praveen & Pragya Courses – Medium of Instruction – Admission fee – Director – Last Date – Applications – MHRD – Higher Education
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for central hindi directorate admission 2011 by