Central Institute of Indian Languages – CIIL Mysore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CIIL Mysore 2015 Admission
Central Institute of Indian Languages,
( Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India )
Department of Higher Education,
Manasagangothri, Hunsur Road,
Mysore – 570 006,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 821 – 2515820,
Fax No. : + 91 – 821 – 2515032,
Website : www.ciil.org.
Central Institute of Indian Languages invites applications for admission to Ten Month Training Program in Language Education in any one of the Modern Indian Languages, at the following seven Regional Language Centres.
|Last date for submission of completed IBS Hyderabad admission application form||
11th May, 2012
|Interviews at Hyderabad||
21st May, 2012 to 25th May, 2012
|IBS Hyderabad admission decision||
01st June, 2012
|Last date for payment of IBS Hyderabad admission fee||
15th June, 2012
02nd July, 2012
|Regular classes for semester I||
16th July, 2012
CIIL Mysore Admission 2015 Eligibility
- The applicants should not have any previous knowledge in the language applied for and should not have been trained in any of the languages of RLCs.
- The seats are reserved for teachers serving as on date in Government / fully Government aided / Government recognized school with three years of teaching experience in a High School (6th to 10th). The teacher must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preference will be given to those with a B.Ed degree. He / She must be below 45 years of age as on 1st June, 2015. Other things being equal preference will be given to teachers who teach languages.
- You should preferably be permanent; if you are temporary, you must produce a certificate that you are likely to continue in the same position.
- You are not eligible to apply for the language training course, if you have earlier undergone the 10 month language-training program in any of our Centres or have discontinued or have been terminated from the Regional Language Centres.
- You are eligible to learn any of the languages listed in the table, provided you do not have any formal degree or informal knowledge in the language.
- You should make a right choice of the language you want to learn as you cannot change your language after joining the course.
CIIL Mysore 2015 Selection Procedure
- The selected teachers from Government / Fully Government aided schools will be paid their salaries based on the Last Pay Certificate sent by their respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers duly countersigned by the Inspector of Schools/DEO to the concerned Principals of the Regional Language Centers.
- In addition all trainees will also be paid a stipend of ₹ 800/- ( Rupees eight hundred only ) per month during the training period.
CIIL Mysore 2015 Application Form
Teachers must download and send their application in the prescribed form which is available in the Institute’s website http://www.ciil.org/download/SRLCApplication2015-16.pdf along with a crossed demand draft for ₹ 150/- through proper channel duly certified and recommended by the Headmaster of the school, the Inspector of Schools or other higher authority such as DEO or the Director of Education. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘The Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages’, payable at Mysore.
Last date of receipt of CIIL application is 15th April 2015.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.