Central Institute of Indian Languages – CIIL Mysore Admission 2015
CIIL Mysore 2015 Admission
Central Institute of Indian Languages,
( Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India )
Department of Higher Education,
Manasagangothri, Hunsur Road,
Mysore – 570 006,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 821 – 2515820,
Fax No. : + 91 – 821 – 2515032,
Website : www.ciil.org.
Central Institute of Indian Languages invites applications for admission to Ten Month Training Program in Language Education in any one of the Modern Indian Languages, at the following seven Regional Language Centres.
|Southern Regional Language Centre,|
Mysore - 570 006,
Telephone No. : 0821 - 2345054.
|Urdu Teaching and Research Centre,|
Solan - 173 211,
Telephone No. : 01792 - 223424.
|Eastern Regional Language Centre, |
Bhubaneswar - 751 006,
Telephone No. : 0674 - 2571342.
|Urdu Teaching and Research Centre, |
10 - A, Madan Mohan Malaviya Marg,
Lucknow - 226 001,
Telephone No. : 0522 - 2208490.
|Northern Regional Language Centre,|
Punjabi University Campus,
Patiala - 147 002,
Telephone No. : 0175 - 2286730.
|North Eastern Regional Language Centre, |
3931, Beltola College Road,
Guwahati - 781 028,
Telephone No. : 0361 - 2303867.
|Western Regional Language Centre,|
Deccan College Campus,
Pune - 411 006,
Telephone No. : 020 - 26614710.
CIIL Mysore Admission 2015 Eligibility
- The applicants should not have any previous knowledge in the language applied for and should not have been trained in any of the languages of RLCs.
- The seats are reserved for teachers serving as on date in Government / fully Government aided / Government recognized school with three years of teaching experience in a High School (6th to 10th). The teacher must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Preference will be given to those with a B.Ed degree. He / She must be below 45 years of age as on 1st June, 2015. Other things being equal preference will be given to teachers who teach languages.
- You should preferably be permanent; if you are temporary, you must produce a certificate that you are likely to continue in the same position.
- You are not eligible to apply for the language training course, if you have earlier undergone the 10 month language-training program in any of our Centres or have discontinued or have been terminated from the Regional Language Centres.
- You are eligible to learn any of the languages listed in the table, provided you do not have any formal degree or informal knowledge in the language.
- You should make a right choice of the language you want to learn as you cannot change your language after joining the course.
CIIL Mysore 2015 Selection Procedure
- The selected teachers from Government / Fully Government aided schools will be paid their salaries based on the Last Pay Certificate sent by their respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers duly countersigned by the Inspector of Schools/DEO to the concerned Principals of the Regional Language Centers.
- In addition all trainees will also be paid a stipend of 800/- ( Rupees eight hundred only ) per month during the training period.
CIIL Mysore 2015 Application Form
Teachers must download and send their application in the prescribed form which is available in the Institute’s website http://www.ciil.org/download/SRLCApplication2015-16.pdf along with a crossed demand draft for 150/- through proper channel duly certified and recommended by the Headmaster of the school, the Inspector of Schools or other higher authority such as DEO or the Director of Education. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ‘The Director, Central Institute of Indian Languages’, payable at Mysore.
Last date of receipt of CIIL application is 15th April 2015.
CIIL Mysore Admission Announcement 2015 – Eligibility for CIIL Mysore Admission 2015 – CIIL Mysore Admission Selection Procedure 2015 – CIIL Application Form 2015 – Important Dates for Training Program Admission in CIIL Mysore 2015.
Admission Notification Related : CIIL Mysore 2015 Admission, CIIL Mysore 2015 Offered Program, CIIL Mysore 2015 Admission Notification, Central Institute of Indian Languages – CIIL Mysore Admission 2015, CIIL 2015 Admission Eligibility, CIIL Training Program Eligibility 2015, CIIL Mysore 2015 Admission Qualification, CIIL 2015 Admission Details, CIIL Mysore 2015 Selection Procedure, CIIL 2015 Admission Process, CIIL 2015 Training Program Criteria, CIIL Mysore 2015 Application Form, CIIL 2015 Online Admission Form, CIIL Mysore 2015 Admission Form Download, CIIL 2015 Online Registration Date, CIIL Mysore 2015 Admission Form Issue, CIIL 2015 Admission Form Last Date, Submission of CIIL Application Form 2015, CIIL Mysore 2015 Important Dates, CIIL Mysore 2015 Registration Fee, Central Institute of Indian Languages Mysore Admission 2015, Latest Admission News, Current Admission Notification, Latest Admission Updation,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for central institute of indian languages – ciil mysore admission 2015 by vennila