Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants – CIMAP AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CIMAP Admission 2019
Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants invites applications from eligible candidates for admission in CIMAP – JNU Ph.D Program 2019.
- PhD ( Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences )
CIMAP Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates who have completed M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Agriculture / Botany / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Bioscience / Biochemistry / Plant Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Molecular Biology / Bioinformatics with minimum 55% marks ( 50% marks for SC / ST / PH ) and have cleared CSIR-UGC NET Exam / ICMR-NET Exam / DBT-JRF Exam or any other Exam leading to JRF/SRF fellowship tenable at CSIR-CIMAP are eligible to apply under the programme to carry out advanced research in the area of Biotechnology / Bioprospection / Genomics / Plant Tissue Culture / Bioinformatics / Plant Physiology / Metabolomics / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Botany and Pharmacogonosy / Natural Product / Synthetic / Analytical / Process Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Industrial Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Agronomy / Soil Science / Agriculture-microbiology / Plant Nutrition / Crop Improvement / Crop Protection / Agricultural Economics & Extension / Environmental Sciences, etc.
- The selected candidates will be enrolled for Ph.D. programme in academic affiliation with the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Reservations are as per statutory of India norms.
- The selected candidates will have to complete Pre-Ph.D. courses in any one sub-disciplines of their interest as the core courses with optional courses, in two semesters spread over one year. On the successful completion of courses ( OGPA 6.5 / 10.0 for general & OBC category and 6.0 / 10.0 for SC / ST / PH ) students will be eligible for registration as CIMAP-JNU Ph.D.
- scholar under the supervision of CSIR-CIMAP scientists available as guide to carry out research on a scientific topic covered under above areas at CSIR-CIMAP.
CIMAP Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- CIMAP Application form will be available at the website cimap.res.in.
- Candidates have to bring all the academic / educational certificates and proof of award of fellowship in original.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates and mark sheets from senior secondary level onward.
- CSIR-CIMAP will not provide any accommodation and travel expenses to candidates appearing for interview.
- Candidate has to fill an application from which must be accompanied with nonrefundable processing fee in the form of a Demand Draft for ₹200/- ( Rupees two hundred only ) for General candidate and ₹100/- ( Rupees hundred only ) for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidate fee drawn in favour of Director, Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Lucknow.
CIMAP Admission PhD Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the CIMAP-JNU Ph.D. programme ( January 2019 ) will be made purely based on a written test followed by interview.
CIMAP Admission PhD Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of Interview/Test:||07 December, 2018|
Human Resource Development ( HRD ) Cell,
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants,
P.O. – CIMAP,
Near Kukrail Picnic Spot,
Lucknow – 226 015, India,
Phone No. : 91 – 522 – 2359623, 2718505,
Fax : 91 – 522 – 2342666,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : cimap.res.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.