Central Staff Training and Research Institute – CSTRI Admission 2013
EN Block, Sector – V,
Kolkata – 700 091,
Phone No. : 267 – 1005 / 3603,
Fax : 033 23678358,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cstarikolkata.com
The Director, Central Staff Training And Research Institute, Kolkata, invites nominations from State Directorates, DGE & T Institutes, Pvt. Institutes and Industries for participation in the following Training courses to be conducted in this Institute from April, 2013 to July, 2013.
|KSWU ( Bellary )|
|Smt. Ugama devi Bhavarlal Theosophical Nahar College for Women, Asundi Bheemrao Nagar, Hampi Road, Hospet - 583 201||Smt. Allamma Sumangalam Memorial Degree College for Women, Gandhi Nagar Bellary - 583104|
|Srikari Education Trust’s Srikari Degree ( BFT ) college for women, Ranipet, Hospet - 583 201||Huda Education Minority Society’s Education College for Women, Cowl Bazar, Bellary - 583 102|
CSTRI Training Program Application Form 2013 :
- CSTRI Kolkata Training Program admission application form available on the website : www.cstarikolkata.com.
- CSTRI Kolkata admission application fee & Registration fee is 100/- per candidate per course. Gymkhana fee is 50/-.
- In case date of commencement of any course happens to be holiday, the course will start from the next day.
- The above course may also be conducted off-campus on request provided the number of participants is around 12 or more. Special short- term courses (Tailor made), in house or off-campus may also be undertaken on request.
- Nomination for participant in any course should reach 2 weeks before the date of commencement of the course.
- Nominees / participants should not start journey for joining any course without receiving confirmation from CSTARI, which may be obtained over telephone or FAX or e-mail to avoid embarrassment due to cancellation of course.
- Sponsoring authorities are requested to adhere to the reservation policies in vogue to the extent possible .
- Course fee as detailed below is to be deposited in advance or at the time of joining the course in cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “DDO, Central Staff Training And Research Institute, Kolkata”, payable at Union Bank of India, Salt Lake Branch.
- Large & Medium Scale Industries, Public & Pvt. Sector 1250/-per week per participant.
- Small Scale Industries & Industrial Training Centre ( ITC ) & Pvt. Candidate 350/- per week per participant.
- Government Departments e.g. Railway, Defence etc. 650/- per week per participant. However, participants from State Directorate of Training is not required to pay any Course fee.
- Hostel facilities of modestly furnished double bedded rooms are available on payment of a rent of Rs.50/-per day per bed.
- A mess is organized privately and the charge is about 60/- per day.