Central Tool Room and Training Centre AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CTTC Bhubaneswar Admission 2019
Central Tool Room and Training Centre Applications are invited in the prescribed form from intending candidates for admission to following course for the Session 2019.
CTTC Admission Eligibility 2019
Post Diploma in Tool and Die Manufacturing
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Production / Automobile or its equivalent.
Master Certificate course in CAD / CAM
- Degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile or equivalent.
Master Certificate course in Automation and process control
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronics /Instrumentation Engg.
Advance Diploma In Structural Design and Analysis
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering.
Advance Diploma In ” CNC Programming Techniques & Practices
- Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering / Automobile / Mould Making / Tool & Die Making or equivalent.
Certificate Course in Machining
- ITI pass in the Trade of Fitter
Advance Certificate Course in Welding Technology
- ITI in welder
Advance Diploma in Machine Maintenance and Automation
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering.
Advanced Embedded Technology
- Diploma / Degree in Electrical / Electronics I Computer / Bio Medical/IT /Instrumentation. B. Sc. / M.Sc. in (IT / Electronics / Physics)
CTTC Admission Seats 2019
- Reservation as per Govt. of India Rules. For SC/ST candidates no fee will be charged subject to production of two photo copies of self attested Caste Certificate & Aadhaar Card. Caste Certificate & Aadhaar Card in original from competent authority is to be produced for verification at the time of admission which may be re-verified from the Issuing Authority.
CTTC Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- CTTC Admission Application Form available at the official website cttc.gov.in
- Application are to be submitted in plain paper along with Bio-data, copies of marksheet & certificates, two passport size color photographs & fee payment online through State Bank of India collect link available in our website www.cttc.gov.in or a DD of ₹1000/- drawn in favour of “Central Tool Room & Training Centre” payable at Bhubaneswar for the purpose of registration. This amount will be adjusted against the course fee. Limited dormitory accommodation is available on payment of ₹1500/- per month for outstation Candidates.
CTTC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- First Come First Serve basis
CTTC Admission Important Dates 2019
|Course Starting Date|
|1||Post Diploma in Tool and Die Manufacturing||2nd January, 2019|
|2||Master Certificate course in CAD / CAM||8th January, 2019|
|3||Master Certificate course in Automation and process control||8th January, 2019|
|4||Advance Diploma In Structural Design and Analysis||22nd January, 2019|
|5||Advance Diploma In " CNC Programming Techniques & Practices||15th January, 2019|
|6||Certificate Course in Machining||4th January, 2019|
|7||Advance Certificate Course in Welding Technology||16th January, 2019|
|8||Advance Diploma in Machine Maintenance and Automation||23rd January, 2019|
|9||Advanced Embedded Technology||9th January, 2019|
Central Tool Room and Training Centre,
B – 36, Chandaka Industrial Area,
Bhubaneswar – 751 024,
Phone No. : ( 0674 ) 3011733, 3011734,
Fax : 91 – 674 – 3011750,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cttc.gov.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.