Central University of Kerala PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for registration to the PhD programe of Central University of Kerala for the academic year 2019 on full time basis as per University regulations.
- Genomic Science
- Animal Science
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Environmental Science
- English and Comparative Literature
- International Relations and Politics
- Plant Science
- Computer Science
- Social work
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have Master’s Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks , or with a CGPA of 6.0 in the 10 point scale in the qualifying examination, from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Up to 5% relaxation in minimum requirement of marks is granted to SC / ST candidates.
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Central University of Kerala admission application form will be available at the website www.cukerala.ac.in.
- For admission related queries candidates are informed to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission Selection Process 2019
- Admission will be strictly on the basis of Govt. of India norms, OBC-NC / SC / ST / PWD candidates should produce appropriate certificate, and the formats are available in the University website.
- All candidates are requested to check their E-mail / CU Kerala / CUCET website periodically for any communication / notification from the University.
- Priority in Ph.D. seats will be given to candidates with JRF / NET.
- Candidates with JRF have to apply but are exempted from appearing in CUCET.
- Candidates with NET only should appear for CUCET 2019.
- There will be no hostel facility for Ph.D. Students.
Central University of Kerala PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Opening of Online Application form||19th February, 2019|
|2||Closing of Online Application form||26th March, 2019|
|3||Issue of Admit Card||13th April, 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam Date||28th & 29th April, 2019|
Central University of Kerala,
Tejaswini Hills, Periye ( PO ),
Kasaragod ( DT ),
Kerala – 671316, India,
Telephone No. : 0467-2232414,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cukerala.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.