Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Mathematics AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Central University of Tamil Nadu PhD Mathematics Admission 2019
Central University of Tamil Nadu invites application for admission to PhD program in Mathematics for the academic session 2019
CUTN PhD Mathematics Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Economics with minimum 55% in Mathematics, preceded by a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent Degree of three years duration from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates with UGC-CSIR JRF, GATE, NBHM or qualified in any other National level Exams for admission into PhD programmes are exempted from entrance test. Candidates with UGC-JRF are exempted from entrance test. Selected candidates will be required to appear for an interview conducted by the Department.
CUTN PhD Mathematics Admission Seats 2019
- In each department, 15%, 7.5% and 27% of seats are reserved for SC, ST and OBC candidates respectively. According to Govt. of India norms, 3% of the seats are reserved for differently abled persons
CUTN PhD Mathematics Admission Application Form 2019
- CUTN PhD Application Form available on the official webiste cutn.ac.in
- Candidates are required to fill the online application form in order to appear for CUCET 2018. Candidate may fill the form partially and login again to complete it later.
- Candidates will receive confirmation alerts at the time of registration and after completing payment through online modes. In case of offline payment through E-challan, the applicant will get a message after reconciliation from SBI.
Pre-requisites for applying to CUCET 2018
- Email id
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature
- Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card ( for online Payment mode ).
CUCET application process consists of the following steps
- Step 1: Candidate should login to official CUCET website and go to the “Apply” section.
- Step 2: Click on the Registration link against the UG / PG Course which you want to apply for. After successful registration, candidate will receive a mail and message at the respective register email ID and mobile.
- Step 3: After filling-in all the relevant details carefully, candidate should upload his/her scanned photo and signature.
- Note: The photograph should have dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and the file size should be between 10kb to 100 kb. The signature image should have dimensions 140 x 60 pixels and the file size should be between 5kb to 20kb
- Step 4: An this step, candidate can register for three courses in a particular selected program from Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Step 5: In this step, candidates can edit their applications and proceed for payment of processing fee through any of the following modes:
- Online mode of payment: Candidates can pay the required application fee through online payment modes such as Netbanking/ Creditcard/ Debitcard.
- Offline mode of payment: Candidates can also pay the required fee offline through E-Challan at any SBI branch. If an applicant pays the examination fee through offline challan mode of SBI, the bank charges of ₹ 50 will be borne by the candidate.
CUTN PhD Mathematics Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to all the above mentioned programmes of the Central University of Tamil Nadu is done on the basis of score obtained by the candidate in the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET).
Note: Candidates who have cleared National Level Examinations for admission to Ph.D. programmes i.e. UGC-CSIR JRF or equivalent will be exempted from CUCET Entrance Exam. However, such candidates will have to appear for interview. Some of the university departments may conduct written test at the time of interview, if required.
CUTN PhD Mathematics Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application||14th March - 20th April, 2019|
|2||Admit Cards available online||06th May, 2019|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||21st - 22nd May, 2019|
|4||Announcement of Results||17th June, 2019|
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Post
Thiruvarur 610 005
Website : cutn.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.