Centre of Biomedical Research – CBMR PhD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CBMR PhD Admission 2018
Centre of Biomedical Research ( CBMR ) invites admission application for PhD program in the area of Chemical sciences, Biological sciences, Physical sciences and in interdisciplinary research areas. Prospective candidates with background in Chemistry / Biology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Physics / Cognitive / Neural science are encouraged to apply for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
CMBR PhD Admission Courses Offered 2018
CBMR currently has these major disciplines
- Molecular Synthesis and Drug Discovery
- Cancer and Cardiovascular Biology
- Biomolecular NMR and Metabolomics
- Solid State NMR
- Structural and Functional magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI )
CMBR PhD Admission Eligibility 2018
Applicants should have 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA in M.Sc / equivalent degree and should have qualified any ONE of the following national level exams; CSIR or UGC – NET for JRF, DBT – JRF, ICMR – JRF or DST – INSPIRE fellowship for Ph.D.
Minimum Educational Qualification :
- The candidate MUST hold JRF fellowship / PhD fellowship from recognized Indian Govt. agencies like CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR and INSPIRE Fellowship for Ph.D. etc.
- The candidate MUST have M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences / Chemical Sciences / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Physics / Cognitive or Neural Sciences.
- The candidate MUST have 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in M.Sc. or equivalent degree
CBMR PhD Admission Application Form 2018
CBMR PhD admission application form is available in the official website www.cbmr.res.in
How to Apply : The interested candidates are requested to send the filled PhD application form directly to the faculty member of his / her choice. A letter of recommendation from one of his / her teachers / mentors MUST be directly sent to the faculty member by the teacher / mentor, not by the candidate. A copy of the same email MUST be sent at email@example.com.
Fulfilled application form must be sent by post to the following address :
Centre of Biomedical Research,
SGPGIMS – Campus, Raebareli Road,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226014, India.
To download application form, go to http://cbmr.res.in/?page_id=941
Centre of Biomedical Research ( CBMR ),
Lucknow U.P. – 226014 ( India ),
Telephone : 91 – 522 – 2495034 ( O ),
Fax : 91 – 522 – 2668215,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com,
Website : www.cbmr.res.in