Admission in CDAC 2013
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
C – 56 / 1, Anusandhan Bhawan,
Sector – 62,
Noida – 201 307,
Phone No. : + 91 – 120 – 2402551 – 60, 3063370 – 73,
Fax : + 91 – 120 – 2402569,
Website : http://www.cdacnoida.in.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the MBA ( Software Enterprise Management ) programs 2013 – 2014.
CDAC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2013 :
- BE / BTech with minimum of 60% marks or,
- MSc ( CS ), MSc ( IT ), MSc ( Electronics ) with minimum of 60% marks or,
- MCA with minimum of 60% marks.
- The Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they are able to produce the proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualifications at the time of counseling / admission or latest by 30th September, 2013 ( Monday ) to their Concerned Dean / Principal / Director of their respective School / College / Institute where the admission has been granted.
Age Limit :
- 35 Years as on 01st August, 2013.
CDAC Admission Application Form 2013 :
- The price of this Admission Brochure along with CDAC Admission Application Form is 1000 / – ( One Thousand Only ). The cost of Admission Brochure is non – refundable. No other fee is required to be submitted along with the CDAC Admission Application Form.
- The Admission Brochure along working days during normal Banking hours from the given branches of Indian Bank with Application Form will be on sale from 15th February, 2013 on all designated branches – Delhi.
- Admission Brochure along with CDAC Admission Application Form can also be obtained through registered / speed post. A request in this regard should be sent to the following address :
The Joint Registrar ( Academic ),
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector 16C, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075.
- An application on plain paper, addressed to the Joint Registrar ( Academic ) requesting to issue Admission Brochure – I ( Professional Programmes ). The application should clearly mention the name and the address of the applicant
- A Demand Draft of 1100 / – ( Rupees One Thousand One Hundred only ) drawn in favour of “Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University”, payable at Delhi. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft / Pay Order.
- Candidates can also apply online : http://ipuregn.sifyitest.com/
- The envelope of the CDAC Admission application requesting for the issuance of Admission Brochure – I must be superscribed at the left-top corner as “REQUEST FOR ADMISSION BROCHURE – I ( PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES ) FOR THE SESSION 2013 – 14”.
Important Dates for CDAC Admission 2013 :
- Online Submission of Application form starts from : 20th February, 2013
- Last date of submission of Application form by post / Hand / Online ( http://www.ipu.ac.in ) : 9th April, 2013.
- Common Entrance Test 2013 : 18th May, 2013 ( Saturday ) 02.00 PM – 04.30 PM
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing ( CDAC ), Mohali Admisison 2013
A science society of the ministry of communication and IT Government of India.
Acts an ISO 9001 : 2008 Organization.
A – 34, Phase VIII, Industrial Area,
Mohali – 160 071, ( Near Chandigarh ),
Phone No. : +91 – 172 – 2237052 – 55, 6619000,
Fax : +91 – 172 – 2237050 – 51,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cdacmohali.in.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites application for admission to the following MTech Programs for 2013 – 2014 :
|TIFR GS Nationwide Entrance Examination||13th December, 2015|
|Last date for TIFR GS application||07th October, 2015|
|Results of the TIFR GS Nationwide Entrance Examination||28th January, 2016|
|TIFR GS Online payment link will be active upto||14th October, 2015
|DDs sent by post / courier will be accepted upto||14th October, 2015|
|TIFR GS Hall Ticket download link will be active from||10th November, 2015|
CDAC Mohali Admission Procedure 2013 :
Admissions to the M.Tech. program are normally based on Merit of average marks of 8 semesters in the B.Tech or B.E. degree. The procedure for admission in this course is given below :
- See the advertisement in the month of May / June in newspapers or website of university www.ptu.ac.in
- Candidates have to apply online.
- Counselling fee will be paid through Challan at bank counters mentioned by university.
- Counselling schedule will be announced by Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
- Candidates will attend the counselling based on merit.
- Candidates will be sent to the allotted colleges and will get one week time for fee deposition at C-DAC, Mohali.
- Vacant seats will be filled by colleges by its own merit criteria.
CDAC Admission Application Form 2013 :
CDAC Mohali Application may be sent on a plain paper along with attested copies of certificates and demand draft / cash for the applicable fees ( 1st Installment ) drawn in favour of “The Director C – DAC,” payable at Mohali. Industrial Trainees are required to submit their college Training Letter at the time of admission.