CDAC PG Diploma Admission 2017
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Courses for February, 2017 session.
CDAC PG Diploma Admission Course Specializations 2017
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics ( PG-DGi )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing ( PG – DAC )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mobile Computing ( PG – DMC )
- Post Graduate Diploma in System Software Development ( PG-DSSD )
- Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security ( PG – DITISS )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics ( PG-DBDA )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems Design ( PG – DESD )
- Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design ( PG – DVLSI )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Automation and SCADA Systems ( PG – DASS )
- Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & Health Informatics ( PG-DBIHI )
CDAC Admission Eligibility Criteria 2017
Common Eligibility Criteria for all the PG Diploma Courses of C DAC Eligibility :
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent ( e.g. BE / BTech / 4 year BSc Engg / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc. ) in IT / Computer Science/ Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation or related areas OR
- Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences ( e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, etc. )
In addition to the common eligibility criteria given above, candidates with the course-specific qualifications mentioned in Table 1 are also Eligible for the particular course. Minimum percentage of marks required in the qualifying examination is also stated in Table.
The minimum percentage of marks will be considered as per the norms of the university from where the candidate has graduated.
C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses, their fees and eligibility criteria
|COURSE CODE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY||MIN. %|
|CATEGORY I ( Section A in C-CAT )|
|PG-DGi||Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||Common eligibility criteria, ORPost Graduate Degree in Applied Sciences / Geography / Geology/ Physics / Computational Sciences / Mathematics or allied areas||50 %|
|CATEGORY II ( Sections A+B in C-CAT )|
|PG-DAC||Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing||Common eligibility criteria, ORGraduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent, ORMCA, MCM, ORPost Graduate Degree in Physics / Computational Sciences / Mathematics or allied areas, ORPost Graduate Degree in Manage-ment with graduation in Science / IT / Computer Applications||50 %|
|PG-DMC||Post Graduate Diploma in Mobile Computing||Common eligibility criteria, ORPost Graduate Degree in Mathematics or allied areas, ORMCA||50 %|
|PG-DSSD||Post Graduate Diploma in System Software Development||Common eligibility criteria, ORPost Graduate Degree in Mathematics or allied areas, ORMCA||55 %|
|PG-DITISS||Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security||Common eligibility criteria, ORPost Graduate Degree in Mathematics or allied areas, ORMCA||55 %|
|PG-DBDA||Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics||Common eligibility criteria, ORGraduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent, ORPost Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics / Physics / MBA Systems, ORMCA||55 %|
|PG-DIoT||Post Graduate Diploma in Internet of Things||Common eligibility criteria, ORMCA||55 %|
|PG-DHPCSA||Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration||Common eligibility criteria, ORPost Graduate Degree in Mathematics or allied areas, ORMCA||55 %|
|CATEGORY III ( Sections A+B+C in C-CAT )|
|PG-DESD||Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems Design||Common eligibility criteria||55 %|
|PG-DVLSI||Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design||Common eligibility criteria||55 %|
|PG-DBIHI||Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & Health Informatics||Common eligibility criteria, ORBE in Biomedical related fields||55 %|
CDAC PG Diploma Admission Exam Centres 2017
C-CAT will be conducted in computerized mode in various cities across India. The list of cities where C-CAT will be conducted in December, 2015. C-CAT centres will be allocated to candidates on a first-come, first-served basis of application, depending on the centres’ seating capacity and availability.
( only on 18th December, 2016 )
( only on 18th December, 2016 )
( only on 18th December, 2016 )
CDAC Admission Application Form 2017
Candidates may apply for C-CAT 2017 “online” at www.cdac.in. While filling the application form, candidate needs to upload his / her passport size photograph. Candidates are advised to download and take print out of their filled application forms for future reference.
CDAC CAT 2017 Application Fee
For candidates who opt ( in the online application ) to use their own laptops for C-CAT, the examination fee for Category I ( Section A ) is 1000/-, for Category II ( Sections A & B ) is 1200/-, and for Category III ( Sections A, B & C ) is 1400/-. A computer usage charge of 200 will be added to the fee if the candidate opts in the online application to use the computer of the C-CAT centre. Candidates may note that the C-CAT examination fee once paid is not refundable.
|Course Category||C-CAT Paper(s)||Examination Fee For Own Laptop Users||Examination Fee For Centre’s Computer Users|
After filling the online application form, the application fee may be paid online OR in cash through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application. No cheque or demand draft ( DD ) will be accepted towards payment of C-CAT application fees.
CDAC CAT Payment Mode 2017
- CDAC CAT Online 2017 : The examination fee can be paid using credit / debit cards and net banking through the payment gateway that will be opened upon clicking the ‘Online’ option of the ‘Make Payment’ step. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions / steps given on the payment gateway, and also print / keep the transaction details for their records.
- Cash : The examination fee can also be paid in cash at any of the C-DAC training centres. After filling the online application, the applicant should print the form and submit it personally along with the fee ( in cash ) at any of the C-DAC training centres before 5 pm on 1st December, 2016. After cash payment, candidates are advised to collect the payment receipt and city selection status before leaving the training centre.
Important Notes :
- C-CAT application form and cash sent by post / courier will not be accepted at any of the C-DAC training centres.
- Candidates are advised to view the seat availability for C-CAT at various cities before paying the examination fee through cash or online.
CDAC CAT Admit Card 2017
Candidates can download their admit cards from C-DAC’s website during the dates mentioned under Important Dates. No candidate will be permitted to appear for C-CAT without a valid admit card. The admit card along with a photo identity proof must be presented to the C-CAT officials / invigilators for verification at the time of the test.
The venue, date and time of C-CAT will be communicated to the candidates on the admit cards. Candidates must appear for C-CAT on the specified date and time at the venue mentioned on the admit card. Candidates who have opted to use their own laptops for CCAT must configure their laptops well in advance as per the instructions given on the Admit Cards.
Important Dates for CDAC 2017
|1||Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT||28th October, 2016|
|2||Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT||1st December, 2016|
|3||Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards||08th December, 2016 to 15th December, 2016|
|4||C-DAC’s Common Admission Test ( C-CAT )||11th December , 2016 & 18th December, 2016|
|5||Announcement of C-CAT Ranks||29th December, 2016|
|6||Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling )||29th December, 2016 to 4th January, 2017|
|7||Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation||6th January, 2017|
|8||Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the first round||13th January, 2017|
|9||Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation||18th January, 2017|
|10||Online Selection of Courses and Centres ( 2nd Counselling )||18th January, 2017 to 24th January, 2017|
|11||Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the second round||24th January, 2017|
|12||Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation
( based on 2nd Counselling )
|30th January, 2017|
|13||Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee for candidates allocated seats through the third round||06th February, 2017|
|14||Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee||13th February, 2017|
|15||Registration of Students at Training Centres||14th February, 2017|
|16||Commencement of PG Diploma Courses||15th February, 2017|
CDAC Advanced Computing Training School,
Raintree Marg, Near Bharati Vidyapeeth,
Opp. Kharghar Railway Station,
Sector 7, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400614.
Telephone No. : 022 2756 5303,
Website : www.cdac.in, acts.cdac.in.