Centre for Development of Advanced Computing – CDAC PG Diploma Admission 2014
CDAC 2014 PG Diploma Admission
CDAC Advanced Computing Training School,
Telephone No. : 020 – 25503100,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cdac.in, acts.cdac.in.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Courses for February 2014 session.
CDAC PG Diploma Admission 2014 Course Specializations
- PG DAC – Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing
- PG DWiMC – Post Graduate Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing
- PG DVLSI – Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design
- PG DESD – Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems Design
- PG DITISS – Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems and Security
- PG DSSD – Post Graduate Diploma in System Software Development
- PG DASS – Post Graduate Diploma in Automation and SCADA Systems
- PG DIVESD – Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI and Embedded Systems Design
- PG DHI – Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Informatics
- PG DGi – Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics
CDAC 2014 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Common Eligibility Criteria for all the PG Diploma Courses of C – DAC :
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent ( e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc Engineering / AMIE / AIETE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / IT or related areas ( OR )
- Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences ( e.g. MCA / MSc Engg / MSc ( CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.).
CATEGORY I ( Section A in C-CAT )
|PG-DGi||Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||Common eligibility criteria, OR Post Graduate in Physics / Computational Sciences / Applied Sciences / Geography / Geology / Mathematics or allied areas.||50 %|
|PG-DHI||Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Informatics||Common eligibility criteria, OR Post Graduate in Physics / Computational Sciences / Life Sciences / Chemistry / Mathematics or allied areas, OR Graduate ( minimum 4 - year ) in Medical/ Biomedical / Pharmaceutical Sciences.||50 %|
CATEGORY II ( Sections A + B in C - CAT )
|PG-DAC||Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing||Common eligibility criteria, OR Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent, OR Post Graduate in Physics/ Comput-ational Sciences/ Computing/ Mathematics or allied areas, OR Post Graduate in Management with graduation degree in Science.||50 %|
|PG-DWiMC||Post Graduate Diploma in Wireless & Mobile Computing||Common eligibility criteria, OR Post Graduate in Mathematics or allied areas||50 %|
|PG-DSSD||Post Graduate Diploma in System Software Development||Common eligibility criteria||55 %|
|PG-DITISS||Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security||Common eligibility criteria, OR Post Graduate in Mathematics or allied areas|
CATEGORY III ( Sections A+B+C in C-CAT )
|PG-DESD||Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems Design||Common eligibility criteria||55 %|
|PG-DVLSI||Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design||Common eligibility criteria||55 %|
|PG- DIVESD||Post Graduate Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Emb-edded Systems Design||Common eligibility criteria||55 %|
|PG-DASS||Post Graduate Diploma in Automation & SCADA Systems||Common eligibility criteria, OR Post Graduate in Mathematics or allied areas||55 %|
|PG-DST ( 1 year course )||Post Graduate Diploma in Software Technology||Graduate in any discipline||Pass|
CDAC PG Diploma Admission Procedure 2014
C – DAC’s Common Admission Test ( C – CAT ) :
- Admissions to all PG Diploma courses of C-DAC, except PG – DST, are done through C-DAC’s Common Admission Test ( C – CAT ).
- PG – DST admission is done through a separate examination ( Competence in Software Technology – CST ) that will be held on 14 July, 2013.
- Candidates have to apply for C – CAT online at www.cdac.in. Every year, C-CAT is usually conducted in June / July ( for August admissions ) and December ( for February admissions ).
- Candidates who clear the June, 2013 / July, 2013 / August 2013 C – CAT will be considered for admission to C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses of February 2014 batch on the basis of their C-CAT ranks and centre / course preferences.
C – CAT Test Centres :
- Agartala | Ahmedabad | Allahabad | Bengaluru | Bhopal | Bhubaneshwar | Chennai | Dhanbad | Gwalior | Hyderabad | Indore | Jaipur | Karad | Kochi | Kolhapur | Kolkata | Lucknow | Mohali | Mumbai | Nagpur | Nashik | New Delhi | Noida | Patna | Pune | Raipur | Solapur | Thiruvananthapuram | Vishakhapatnam.
CDAC 2014 Admission Application Form
- Candidates have to apply for C – CAT online at : www.cdac.in.
- The basic application fee for C – CAT would be 1000/- and thereafter 100/- for every course opted in the online application.
- Hence the application fee for one course will be 1100/-, for two courses 1200/-, and so on. After filling the online application form, the application fee may be paid online OR in cash through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application. No cheque or demand draft ( DD ) will be accepted towards payment of C – CAT application fees.
- Online : The application fee can be paid using both credit and debit cards through the payment gateway provided along with the online application.
- Cash : The application fee can also be paid in cash at any of the C – DAC centres or C – DAC’s Affiliated Training Centres ( ATC ). After filling the online application, the applicant should print the form and submit it along with the fee ( in cash ) at any of the C – DAC training centres on or before the last date of application.
- Application forms and cash sent by post / courier will not be accepted at any of the C – DAC training centres.
- Candidates are advised to view the seat availability for C – CAT at various cities before paying the application fee through cash or online.
Important Dates for CDAC 2014
- Last Date of CDAC Online Application : 28th November, 2013
- C-DAC Common Admission Test : 8th December, 2013 and 15th December, 2013
- Commencement of the Courses : 25th February, 2014.
CDAC Admission February 2014 – Eligibility for CDAC Admission 2014 – CAD ACTS Notification 2014 – CDAC Admission Criteria 2014 – CDAC Application Form Feb 2014.
Admission Notification Related : CDAC January 2014 Admission, CDAC PG Diploma 2014 Admission, CDAC 2014Admission Notification, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing – CDAC PG Diploma Admission 2014, CDAC PG Diploma 2014 Admission Procedure, CDAC ACTS 2014 Admission Eligibility, CDAC PG Diploma 2014 Eligibility, CDAC 2014 Eligibility Criteria, CDAC PG Diploma 2014 Admission Criteria, CDAC 2014 Admission Notice, CDAC PG Diploma 2014 Admission Form, CDAC 2014 Online Admission Form, CDAC ACTS 2014 Admission Form Download, CDAC ACTS 2014 Admission Application Process, CDAC 2014 Admission Form Submission, CDAC PG Diploma 2014 Admission Date, CDAC February 2014 Admission Date, CDAC 2014 Registration Last Date, Important Dates for CDAC ACTS Admission 2014, CDAC ACTS Admission Schedule, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing PG Diploma Admission 2014, CDAC 2014 Admission Qualification, CDAC ACTS 2014 Admission Brochure,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for centre for development of advanced computing – cdac pg diploma admission 2014 by priya