Centre for Development Studies – CDS Trivandrum Admission 2019Admission Notification »
CDS Trivandrum Admission 2019
Centre for Development Studies Thiruvananthapuram invites Admission for application to following program 2019.
- MA ( Applied Economics )
- Integrated M.Phil.-Ph.D. ( Applied Economics )
- PhD ( Economics )
CDS Trivandrum Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate.
- Candidate should have Master’s degree in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate.
- Candidate should have M.Phil./Master’s Degree
CDS Kerala Admission Application Form 2019
- CDS Kerala Admission Application Form available at the official website www.cds.edu
- Visit the official site and download the application form and hall ticket.
- Fill the form and hall ticket.
- Make a DD of [rupee] 300 as application fees. DD drawn from State Bank of India (SBI) in favor of the Centre for Development Studies, payable at Trivandrum. SC, ST and PWD applicants are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Duly filled application form along with self attested copies of the documents should be sent to:
Academic Programme Office,
Centre for Development Studies,
Ulloor, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011, Kerala
Document to be sent along with the application form:
- SSC mark sheet for proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheets of bachelor’s degree, Master’s (for Ph.D. and integrated course)
Candidates belonging to the following categories should submit self attested copies of latest relevant certificates issued from competent authorities.
- SC/ST caste certificate.
- OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate.
- Person with Disability (PwD) (with ≥ 40% disability) certificate.
For students from SAARC countries
Applicants need to follow the following steps to submit the application.
- Visit the official site and download the application form.
- Scanned copy of the duly filled and signed application form should be sent to the email address: email@example.com as an attachment with “MA-SAARC” on the subject line before April 12, 2019.
CDS Kerala Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- CDS Kerala Admission Selection Process is based on entrance test.
Integrated M.Phil.-Ph.D., PhD
- CDS Kerala Admission Selection Process is based on entrance test and interview.
CDS Kerala Admission Important Date 2019
|1||Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||11th April, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Test||20th May, 2019 ( from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon )|
|3||Date of Written Test & Personal Interview at CDS Trivandrum on||2nd July, 2019 & 13th July, 2019|
Centre for Development Studies
Prasanth Nagar, Medical College P.O, Ulloor,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 011, Kerala, India.
General Telephone : +91-471-2774200, 2448881-2
FAX : +91-471-2447137, +91-471-2448942
Email : registrar at cds.edu
Website : http://www.cds.edu