Centre for Management Studies Dibrugarh University – CMSDU Admission 2016
Center for Management Studies Didrugarh University invites Admission Application for the Academic year 2016 – 2018.
- MBA – Full Time
CMSDU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
MBA [ Full Time ]
Total number of seats is 60 ( 54 + 6 ) .You require a Bachelors Degree in any discipline ( except Music and Fine Arts ) from a recognized Indian University with at least 50% aggregate marks ( 45% for SC / ST candidates ) to apply for admission into the Programme. Those awaiting for their final year results can also apply for admission into the programme. Programme Fee is 25,000/- per semester ( revised ) .
Candidates with valid score of above 550 in MAT, above 117 in CAT and above 175 in CMAT are exempted from CMSDU Test. Final year graduate students may also apply.
The admission procedure consists of:
- Written Test : Candidates have to take the MAT ( Management Aptitude Test ) examination conducted by All India Management Association / CAT ( Common Admission Test ) conducted by IIMs or CMAT ( Common Management Admission Test ) conducted by AICTE. Sponsored and / or foreign candidates are exempted from appearing in the Written Test.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview : Candidates who have obtained a minimum MAT / CAT / CMAT score ( fixed at our discretion ) or already have a valid MAT / CAT / CMAT Score ( as fixed by us ) or otherwise qualified as mentioned above will be called for a GD and PI.
- CMSDU Cource Duration 2 years
CMSDU Admission Application Form 2016 :
- The candidate will be required to submit a Demand Draft of 650/- only ( 400/- for candidates seeking exemption from CMSDU Test ) in favour of “Registrar, Dibrugarh University” payable at Dibrugarh. It is advised that Demand Draft be made ready before attempting to register online.
- Admission is through ‘Online Registration’ only and no other means of application is accepted for the above Programme.
- For details of the Programmes in particular and CMSDU in general, visit http://cmsdu.org.
Note : CMS is a participating institute in the February MAT 2016 conducted by AIM A, New Delhi on 7th February, 2016 ( Paper Based Test ) & 13th February, 2016 ( Computer Based Test ).
CDSDU Important Dates 2016 :
|Start of Online Registration||10th February, 2016.|
|CMSDU Test||13th March, 2016 from 11:00 A.M.|
|GD / PI||17th & 18th March, 2016 from 9:30 AM|
|Last date for Online Submission ( for CMSDU Test )||9th March, 2016|
|Last date for Online Submission ( CMAT / MAT / CAT )||15th March, 2016|
Contact Details :
Centre for Managagement Studies
School of Commerce and Management Science
Dibrugarth 786 004, Assam, India
Telephone No : +91 – 373 – 2101423
Fax No : +91 – 373 – 2370323
Website : cmsdu.org