Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University – CCS HAU Hisar AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CCS HAU PhD Admission 2019
CCS Haryana Agricultural University invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) Program for the academic year 2019
CCS HAU PhD Courses 2019
- Basic Science & Humanities
- Home Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
CCS HAU PhD Admission Eligibility 2019
College of Agriculture
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Ag. Economics
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agronomy
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Entomology
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agriculture Extension
- M.Sc. Ag. ( Hort. ) / Fruit Sc. / Floriculture & Landscape Architecture / Post Harvest Tech.( Hort. )
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Nematology
Genetics & Plant Breeding
- M.Sc. Plant Breeding / Genetics / Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology
Seed Science & Technology
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Seed Science and Technology
- Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Sciences / Agricultural Chemistry / Agricultural Physics with specialization in Soil Physics / Soil Fertility / Soil Microbiology / Soil Chemistry
- Master’s degree in Agriculture. ( Hort. ) with specialization in Olericulture / Vegetable Science
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Meteorology / Agricultural Physics with specialization in Agricultural Meteorology
- Master’s degree in ( Forestry ) / Agroforestry
- MBA ( Agribusiness / General )
College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology
Soil & Water Engineering
- M.Tech. in the Agril. Engg. with specialization in Soil & Water Engineering
Processing & Food Engineering
- M.Tech. in the Agril. Engg. with specialization in Processing & Food Engineering
College of Basic Sciences and Centre of Food Science & Technology
- M.Sc. ( Chemistry )
- M.Sc. Biochemistry / Ag. Biochemistry / Plant Biochemistry
Molecular Biology & Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Molecular Biology & Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Ag. Biotechnology / Genetic Engineering / M.Sc. in Biosciences / M.Sc. Bioinformatics / Plant Sciences / Life Sciences with specialization in Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Plant Physiology / Crop Physiology / M.Sc. Botany / Biosciences / Plant Sciences with specialization in Plant Physiology
- M.Sc. ( Microbiology / Ag. Microbiology )
- M.Sc. ( Zoology )
- M.Sc. ( Sociology / Rural Sociology / M.A. Sociology )
- M.Sc. ( Statistics / Mathematical Stat. / Applied Statistics / Ag. Statistics )
Food Science & Technology
- M.Sc. ( Food Science / Food Sc. & Tech. / Food Technology )
College of Home Science
Foods & Nutrition
- M.Sc. ( FN )
Human Development and Family Studies
- M.Sc. ( HDFS ) / Child Development ( CD )
Family Resource Management
- M.Sc. ( FRM ) / HM ( Home Management )
Textile & Apparel Designing
- M.Sc. ( TAD ) / Clothing & Textile
Extension Education & Communication Management
- M.Sc. ( EECM ) / HSEE ( Home Science & Extn. Education )
- Candidates must have completed master’s programme and result notified. Candidates of CCS HAU who have completed their viva-voce examination by the date of Counselling will be considered.
- First preference will be given to the same discipline at Master’s level.
- For Ph.D. degree in Genetics and Plant Breeding, the candidates majoring in Plant Breeding and / or Genetics and / or Genetics and Plant Breeding from SAU / ICAR will be considered.
- Candidates having Masters Degree with thesis / dissertation in partial fulfillment of the degree will be given Weightage of 10 marks. Candidate have to submit a certificate.
- Applications of in-service candidates accompanied by the certificate must reach to the Dean, Postgraduate Studies, through proper channel, by the last date prescribed. The candidates may, however, submit advance copy but must ensure submission of copy through proper channel by the date of Counselling.
CCS HAU PhD Admission Exam pattern 2019
|Programme||Objective type Multi Choice Questions||Total Marks|
|Master of Science ( Basic Science )||100||100|
|M.Sc. ( Agri. )||100||100|
|M.Sc. ( Home Science )||100||100|
|M.Tech. ( Agril. Engg. )||100||100|
|Ph.D. ( All disciplines )||100||100|
- Duration of test =10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. ( 30 minutes are for completing pre-examination formalities and 2 hours for solving question paper ).
- Qualifying marks
- M.Sc. General Category 40% and 38% for SC candidates.
- Ph.D. General Category 50% and 47.5% for SC candidates.
- Medium of test English.
- No negative marking.
- Detail of syllabus is available on University web site.
CCS HAU PhD Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the website hau.ac.in
- Self attested copies of the following documents are required at the time of Reporting
- Matric Certificate with Date of Birth and Father’s name.
- Haryana Resident Certificate ( HRC ) as per instructions issued by the Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana vide letter No. 22 / 28 / 2003 3GS III dated 30th January, 2004
- Character Certificate ( CC ) from the institute last attended. The candidates who have passed qualifying examination earlier and there is gap of more than one year ( other than the pursuit of studies in an institution / college ) shall give an affidavit duly attested by Public Notary / Notary regarding their non – enrolment in any institution.
- Relevant certificate if benefit of reserved category is being claimed
- Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Civil Hospital / PHC / CHC / CCSHAU Hospital.
- Two clear recent coloured photographs.
CCS HAU PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for receipt of admission forms||May, 2019|
|2||Date of Entrance Test||July, 2019|
|3||Date of Declaration of Result||July, 2019|
CCS Haryana Agricultural University,
Hisar – 125 004, India.
Website : hau.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.