Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing – CCS NIAM Admission 2016
Bambala, Kota Road,
Jaipur – 302 033,
Telephone No. : 0141 – 2770027,
Fax No : 0141-2771938, 2770027,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ccsniam.gov.in.
Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma Program in Agri – business Management ( PGDABM ) for the session 2016 – 2018.
CCS NIAM PGDABM Admission Eligibility 2016 :
- The minimum qualification for admission to the program is Four Year bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent OGPA ( 45% in case the candidates belonging to scheduled caste (SC), scheduled tribe (ST), and Differently Abled ( DA ) ( it may also referred to as persons with disability ( PWD ) category / PH ]. The four year bachelor’s degree should be in any of the following subjects from any agricultural university or institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC : Agriculture; agri-business management / commercial agriculture and agri-business management / agricultural marketing and cooperation; agricultural engineering; bioinformatics; Biotechnology; dairy technology; energy and fisheries; food technology / food process engineering, forestry; horticulture; veterinary science.
- The students who are going to complete their degree by August 2016 are also eligible to apply.
CCS NIAM PGDABM Admission Procedure 2016 :
- A multi-stage, selection procedure will be followed admission as described below: All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to appear for CAT, 2015 / CMAT, ( 2016 ) and weightage for final selection are given as under :
- CAT-2015 Score 30%
- CMAT (2016) 20%
- Essay writing 20%
- Group Discussion 20%
- Extempore/Micro Presentation 5%
- Personal interview 30%
- Work Experience 5%
- The final merit rank will based on the weighted summation of points earned in all the assessment items mentioned above as per the weightage determined.
- Candidates who are completing degree in July-August 2016 and are unable to submit their provisional certificate and mark sheet along with the application may also apply. Their provisional eligibility will be decided based on the same. If selected, they may seek provisional admission into the programme on payment of the required fee and other charges as specified.
- The candidates for GDPI etc would be called by niam based on score obtained in the CAT 2015 / CMAT 2016
CCS NIAM PGDABM Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Candidates can register for Admission on the prescribed application form available “ONLINE” at institute’s website www.ccsniam.gov.in. Applicant has to mention CAT Registration / CMAT Registration Number while registering for NIAM.
- A print out of application form dully filled in and photocopy of all the relevant documents ( Viz : age, education qualification, category, achievements and experience etc should be sent to the address mentioned below along with a D.D. of 1000/- ( 500/- for SC / ST Candidates ) in the favor of Director General, NIAM payable at Jaipur.
CCS National Institute of Agricultural Marketing
Kota road, Bambala , Near Sanganer,
Jaipur – 302033, Rajasthan.