Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing – CCS NIAM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CCS NIAM Admission 2019
Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing invites application from candidates for admission to the following courses Post Graduate Diploma Management in Agri – Business Management ( PGDMABM ) for the acadmic session 2019.
CCS NIAM Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in any other disciplines with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [ 45% in case of SC / ST/ PH ]. Must have a valid Score of CAT – 2018 or CMAT – 2018.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in Agriculture-related disciplines, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Persons with Disability ( DA ) category] of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences or Agriculture-related disciplines recognised by ICAR.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent. Agriculture related disciplines shall include: Agriculture, Agri Business Management, Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Dairy Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology, Food Processing Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture, Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry and all other streams of Agriculture and Allied subjects as mentioned in the Diversity Factor Table at 7.3.
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any other subject ( like Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Pure Sciences, Commerce etc. – this list is only illustrative ) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) / Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Persons with Disability ( DA ) category ) from a University or Institution as defined in the above paragraph. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidates must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidates must have a valid Score of CAT-2017 or CMAT-2019.
CCS NIAM Seats 2019
- Reservation of seats will be applicable for OBC ( Non-Creamy Layer ), SC, ST, DA / PH, and Kashmiri Migrant categories as per Govt. of India rules.
CCS NIAM Application form 2019
- CCS NIAM Application form details will be available at the official website : www.ccsniam.gov.in
- Candidates who are in final year of their graduation can also apply and submit their provisional certificate and mark sheets / grade card indicating up to date and latest cumulative marks / CGPA / OGPA till the previous year / semester and also indicate the same in the application form. Their provisional eligibility will be decided based on the same. If selected, they may seek provisional admission into the programme on payment of the required fee and other charges as specified. After joining the programme, they will have to submit the provisional degree certificate and aggregate marks / CGPA / OGPA latest by 31st August, 2019 failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- There will be no refund of fee paid by the students, in the event of the cancellation of their admission for the above reasons or withdrawal by the student. All applicants are required to submit attested photocopies of a complete set of documents along with the application as indicated in the application form. They must produce all original documents for verification at the time of interview and admission.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain and ensure that they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by NIAM.
- Online application form can be filled on the website www.ccsniam.gov.in. A print out of online filled-in-application form should be sent at the following address enclosing photocopies of all relevant documents related to age, educational qualifications, category, achievement, experience etc. along with a demand draft of ₹ 1200/- ₹ 600 /- for SC and ST Candidates ) in favour of Director General, NIAM payable at Jaipur.
- The application form can also be downloaded and filled manually and send at the below address enclosing certificates.
CCS NIAM Selection Process 2019
- A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission as described below.
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to submit the CAT-2018 / Score Card or CMAT-2019 Score Card latest by 28th February, 2019.
- Merit list will be prepared for calling candidates for Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc., based on CAT / CMAT Score as per the weight age formula mentioned at Sr. No. 7.4. The merit list will be prepared category wise i.e. General Category, OBC ( Non Creamy layer ), SC, ST, PH and Kashmiri Migrants.
- Diversity Factor weight age will be assigned to various academic disciplines as per the list given below.
|1.||Graduates in the Agriculture and allied sectors which would include: Agronomy, Soil Science, Agriculture Biochemistry, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Entomology, Plant Pathology etc., Agricultural Engineering, Bioinformatics, Animal Husbandry, Dairy Science / Technology, Forestry, Food Technology, Horticulture, Rural Studies / Rural Sociology/ Rural Cooperatives / Rural Banking, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, Veterinary Science and all other streams of Agriculture and allied sectors.||6.0|
|2.||Graduates in various fields including Humanities, Economics, Commerce, Management, Medicine, Accountancy etc. including: Humanities, Economics, Commerce, Management , Medicine, Accountancy etc. including: Archaeology, Education, Fine Arts, Geography, History, Journalism, Languages, Library Science, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Accountancy, Auditing, Banking, Business, Mathematics, Business Organization, Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Public Administration, Public Finance, Secretarial Practices etc., Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Works Accountancy, Company Secretary ship, Education ( including Physical Education and Sports ), Law, Medicine / Dentistry, Pharmacology/ Pharmacy, Management ( BBA ) and any other||2.0|
|3.||Graduates in all other disciplines including Pure Sciences and Engineering like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Electronics and Computer Science, Statistics and any other discipline.||0|
- The CAT/CMAT Score weight age will be computed as follows :
- CAT Score ( CS ) – CS = Candidate’s CAT Score / Highest CAT Score 51
- CMAT Score ( CMS ) – CMS= Candidate’s CMAT Score / Highest CMAT Score 34
- The candidates who have both CAT and CMAT scores should mention both these scores in the appropriate column provided in the application form. Based on the above formula whichever score is advantageous to the candidate will be used to determine the merit in the selection process.
- Candidates shall be called for group discussion, personal interview and other testing parameters based on CAT / CMAT Score for different categories. The final merit list will be prepared based on the following selection parameters and respective weights as given below:
- CAT / CMAT Score – 51 / 34
- Diversity Factor – 06
- Group Discussion – 12
- Personal Interview – 26
- Work experience – 05 ( Total of Weight age – 100 )
- Diversity Factor weight age of 6% is assigned to agriculture and allied disciplines, 2% for humanities & social sciences and 0% for pure sciences and engineering disciplines
- Personal interview and Group Discussion may include subjects to test candidate’s aptitude for Agriculture and Management. Candidate’s record in extracurricular activities and any additional qualifications or accomplishments may also be considered during the interview process.
Work Experience Weight age shall be awarded as per the table below
|S.no||Years of Experience||Weight
|1.||Minimum 6 months to one year||1.0|
|2.||>1 year to 1½ years||1.5|
|3.||>1½ years to 2 years||2.0|
|4.||>2 years to 3 years||3.0|
|0.5 marks extra shall be awarded for each year’s job experience in Agriculture & allied sectors and in Rural Development with an upper ceiling of 5 marks in work Experience|
- The final merit rank list will be based on the summation of points earned in all the assessment items mentioned above.
Bambala, Kota Road,
Jaipur – 302 033,
Telephone No. : 0141 – 2770027,
Fax No : 0141-2771938, 2770027,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ccsniam.gov.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.