Chaudhary Devi Lal University – CDLU Sirsa Admission 2016
Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa Online applications are invited w.e.f. 17th June, 2016 for admission to the following courses for the session 2016 – 17.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Food Science & Technology and Energy & Environmental Sciences
- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Business Administration-Business Economics(MBA -BE), Commerce (M.Com.), Physical Education (M.P.Ed.), Law (LL.M.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in English, Economics, Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Administration, Education and Travel & Tourism Management
- MCA (2nd year) through lateral entry.
- M.Sc. Mathematics (5 year integrated course) (admission in 4th year through lateral entry).
- 5 year (Integrated Course) B.A. LL.B., MBA, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.A. (Hons)- Economics
- M. Phil. in Biotechnology, Energy & Environmental Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, English, Education,Physical Education, Economics, Public Administration, Management and Mass Communication.
- M.Tech. (CSE) (2 year), M.Tech. CSE (3 year weekend) approved by the AICTE.
- Bachelor Degree in Laws (LL.B. 3 years Professional), Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) and BA in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.)
CDLU Sirsa Admission Procedure 2016 :
- The CDLU admissions to all the Courses (Except M. Phil and M. Tech.) will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination plus weightage(s) admissible, if any.
- CDLU Admission to MBA and MBA (Business Economics) courses will be made on the basis of Common Management Aptitude Test (C-MAT) score. CDLU Admission to M.Tech. CSE 2 yea r & 3 year will be made on the basis of Valid GATE Score. If seats remain vacant, the admissions to these courses will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination plus weightage(s) admissible, if any.
- CDLU Admissions to MCA will be made by HSTES on the basis of OLET-MCA-2016 through online off campus counseling.
CDLU Sirsa Admission Application Form 2016
- Candidates will have to apply for CDLU admission in ONLINE mode only. CDLU Online application submission involves logging the University Website www.cdlu.ac.in and www.erpcdlu.ac.in. The candidates wi ll have to deposit the application fee ( 100/- for SC/BC/DAPIEBP in General Castes categories and 400/- for others) in Account No. 15172121009728 in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce through a challan which will be printed during online submission of application forms.
CDLU Sirsa Admission Important Dates 2016 :
The last date for submission of CDLU Sirsa admission application forms online will be as under :
- M.P. Ed, B.P. Ed and D.P. Ed. : 04th July, 2016 upto 5.00 p.m.
- M.Phil., LL.M. and M.Tech. CSE (2 year & 3 year weekend) : 29th July, 2016 upto 5.00 p.m.
- Remaining Courses (Other than the courses at i) & ii) above) : 11th July, 2016 upto 5.00 p.m.