CMI Chennai Admission 2016
Chennai Mathematical Institute,
H1, SIPCOT IT Park,
Siruseri – 603 103, India,
Telephone No. : +91-44-6748 0900,
Fax No. : + 91 – 44 – 2747 0225,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cmi.ac.in.
Chennai Mathematical Institute invites application for admission to eligible candidates to the following Programs for the session august, 2016 :
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) in Mathematics and Computer Science ( 3 year integrated course ).
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) in Mathematics and Physics ( 3 year integrated course ).
- M.Sc. in Mathematics.
- M.Sc. in Applications of Mathematics.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Ph.D. in Physics.
Note : There is a common entrance examination for both the B.Sc. (Hons.) programmes. Candidate need not select their course at the time of applying. The choice can be made after admission.
CMI Chennai 2016 Admission Eligibility
|India Convent School,|
Sr. Secondry Level, Pocket - 3,
sector - 24, Rohini,
Delhi - 110 085.
|Career Convent College,|
Sec - 5, VikasNagar,
Lucknow - 226 022.
CMI Chennai Admission Selection Procedure 2016
Selection for all Ph.D. programmes will involve an interview at Chennai. For all other programmes, interviews will be at the discretion of the Admissions Committee—the Committee may call shortlisted candidates for an interview depending on their prior academic record.
CMI Chennai 2016 Entrance Exam Centers
The CMI entrance examination centres for 2016 are as follows :
- Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Shillong, Silchar, Srinagar and Trivandrum.
CMI Chennai 2016 Admission Application Form
- CMI Admission Application Form can be Downloaded form Chennai Mathematical Institute Website www.cmi.ac.in. or request a printed application form, either by post or in person.
- Send completed CMI admission application form along with DD in favor of “Chennai Mathematical Institute”, payable at Kelambakkam, Siruseri.
- All students receive handsome scholarships that meet all expenses. B.Sc. ( Hons. ) students receive a scholarship of 4000 per month, M.Sc. students receive a scholarship of 6000 per month and Ph.D. scholarships start at 25000 per month. Students of B.Sc. ( Hons. ) also receive an additional monthly scholarship of 1000, made possible through generous private donations. Students of M.Sc. and Ph.D. also receive supplementary scholarships made possible through private contributions.
- Duly filled CMI admission application post by sent to the following address :
H1, Sipcot IT Park,
Siruseri – 603 103,
- The last date for receiving completed CMI admission application forms is April, 2016.
CMI Chennai 2016 Important Dates
- CMI Application Issue Date : Early March, 2016
- CMI Application Form Last Date : April, 2016
- CMI Entrance Examinations for all programmes will be held on : 18th May, 2016