Chennai School of Business Excellence – CSBE Andhra Pradesh Admission 2013
2880 Central Express Way,
Sri City, Andhra Pradesh – 517 541,
Phone No. : 9550093377 / 9381846072,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.csbe.org.in.
Chennai School of Business Excellence invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) programs for academic sessions 2013 – 2014.
CSBE Andhra Pradesh Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- Obtained at least 50% marks at the qualifying examination.
- CAT / XAT score higher than 50 percentile.
- MAT score higher than 550 and, GMAT score higher than 500.
- CMAT higher than 50 percentile.
- Experience not a must.
CSBE Andhra Pradesh Admission Selection Procedure 2013 :
- Candidates should meet the eligibility criteria specified above.
- GDPI will be scheduled in the third week of May, June and July.
- Candidates should have taken the GMAT or other approved qualifying examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT.
- Candidates should have the zeal and passion to become managers of the future.
- Candidates should possess basic skills in communication, reasoning and problem – solving.
CSBE Andhra Pradesh Admission Application Form 2013 :
- CSBE Admission application form can be available from Chennai School of Business Excellence website : www.csbe.org.in.
- The interested candidates will be given an option to either request for an admission form to be mailed to them using the Institution’s web site or collect the form from the Admission Officer at the campus or from the Trust Office.
- The cost of prospectus and CSBE PGDM admission application form is 1,000.
Important Dates for CSBE Andhra Pradesh Admission 2013 :
- Last date of submission for the May GDPI is 15 May, 2013 and for the June GDPI, it is 15th June, 2013 and for the July GDPI, 15th July, 2013.
- The course will commence on 31st July, 2013.