Admission in Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research CIMR 2016
Survey No. 341,
Bandra ( E ),
Mumbai – 400 051,
Phone No. : 6452 0803 / 04 / 08,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cimr.in.
Candidate is advised to ensure before applying for the admission to the PGDM Programme for the Academic Year 2016-2018 that he/ she is eligible for admission to the Programme as per the Eligibility criteria / Norms of the Institute.
CIMR Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
In order to secure admission to the two-year full time course the candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria :
1. Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate ( Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree ) or equivalent CGPA in any Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an ACT of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) or possess an equivalent qualifications recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India OR
2. Candidates appearing for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration can also apply subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria for admission AND
3. Appearing / Appeared and secured nonzero positive score or marks or equivalent score in any one of the equivalent examination viz. : CET MAH – MBA / MMS ( conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State ), CAT ( conducted by IIMs ), MAT ( conducted by GMAC ), GMAT ( conducted by GMAC ), XAT (conducted by XLRI ), ATMA ( conducted by AIMS ), CMAT ( conducted by AICTE, New Delhi ) for the Academic Year 2016-2017.
4. If the candidate has failed and applied for revaluation of the result, in such cases the admission to such candidate will be on provisional basis subject to the condition that he / she will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before 10th August, 2016. Undertaking from such candidates shall be taken for forfeiting the right of admission and fees paid in case of not securing required percentage of marks in qualifying examination. In case, the candidate fails to produce the results of the final year examination on or before 31st August, 2015, then admission offered to such candidate automatically gets cancelled and the fees ( tuition, development and other fees ) paid by the candidate for the academic year 2016 – 2017 stands forfeited.
5. Group Discussion ( GD ) and Personal Interview ( PI ) conducted by the Institute.
6. Candidates should be of an Indian Nationality / Origin.
CIMR Admission Application Form 2016 :
Online Application Form is available on www.cimr.in. Submit the duly filled in Application Form online and pay 1,000/- online OR submit the duly filled Application Form at the Institute’s Office with crossed D.D / P.O. / Cash of 1,200/- ( non – refundable ) in favour of “Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research”, payable at Mumbai. Please write your name, telephone number and e-mail address on the reverse of the D.D / P.O.
Application Forms are also available in the Institute’s Office between : Monday to Friday, 11.00 am to 4.00pm, Saturday 11.00 am to 2.00 pm, except Sundays and Holidays.
The schedule displayed above may change due to unavoidable circumstances. The rescheduled date, if any, will be displayed on the Website / Notice Board. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidates.
CIMR Admission Selection Process 2016 :
- All those, who apply on the basis of CETMAH – MBA / MMS ( conducted by DTE, Maharashtra State ), CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT ( conducted by AICTE, New Delhi ) score card will be called for GD & Pl. Merit list and wait listed candidates’ list will be prepared on the basis of GD marks 50 and PI marks 50 conducted by the institute and displayed on the Notice Board /website in order of merit.
- GD / PI fees 500/- is payable in cash at the Institute on the day of GD / PI.
- Candidates who remain absent for either GD or the PI shall be treated as not an eligible candidate for the admission to the course. It is mandatory for eligible candidate to attend both GD & PI without fail for the admission to the course.
- Entrance Test Score :
Scaled down to 100 marks : 100 marks
Group Discussion : 50 marks
Personal Interview : 50 marks
Total : 200 marks
The merit list will be displayed on the Notice Board in order of merit.
- PGDM & PGDM Marketing – 2,75,000/- p.a.*
- PGDM-Retail – 1,75,000/- p.a.*
- Library / Computer Laboratory deposit of 5000/- ( Refundable ) to be paid separately by DD / PO.
- 500/- towards Alumni Association fees to be paid in second year.
- Fees should be paid by Demand Draft / PO drawn in favour of “Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research“ payable at Mumbai. (* Subject to revision. )
Attested Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission Candidates are required to submit the copies of following documents :
- One set of statement of marks of S.S.C, H.S.C and Graduation with Degree Certificate.
- The candidates appeared for the Final Year examination must produce the marks sheets for the bachelor degree on or before 31st August, 2015. They should submit their previous years / semesters marksheets and Hall Ticket of final year exam appeared.
- Valid CET / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT Score Card [ Converted into CET Score card ]
- One Passport size colour photograph
- Demand Draft for payment of fees
- GAP Certificate / Affidavit
- Certificate of Indian Nationality in the name of the candidate
- School Leaving Certificate for Date of Birth
- Online Registration for Anti Ragging Programme Affidavits is mandatory through www.amanmovement.org.
The Institute reserves the right to refuse or accept any applications without giving proper reason / justification.
Medium of Instruction :
The medium of instruction for the PGDM, PGDM – Marketing, PGDM – Retail programme is English.
Disputes if any, shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.