Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research – CIMR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CIMR Admission 2019
Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research invites admission application for PGDM programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CIMR Admission Courses Offered 2019
CIMR Admission Eligibility 2019
- Admission in any specialization of PGDM program is grated based on the fulfillment of basic eligibility criteria plus the scores in entrance exams.
- Candidates applying for PGDM must have passed Bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized university with minimum of 50% marks.
- Minimum Eligibility is 3 – year Graduation degree with at least 50% marks from UGC or AIU recognized university.
CIMR Admission Application Form 2019
CIMR admission application form is available in the official website www.cimr.in.
Students applying for any of the PGDM programs by CIMR, Mumbai must visit its official website to complete the application process. However, candidates will have to appear in national level entrance exams before registering themselves for admissions. Applications for can be submitted either online or offline.
- Visit the official website of CIMR, Mumbai to apply for PGDM program.
- Download the application form and duly fill in the details and take the print out of the filled in form.
- Applicants may fill the form online by paying a fee of ₹ 1000/- through credit / debit card or net banking.
- Those who submit the form offline must pay ₹ 1200/- at the counter along with the form.
- Candidates will have to appear in GD and PI on prescribed dates.
- GD / PI fee of ₹ 500/- will have to be paid on the day of GD and PI.
- Merit list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed based on the qualifying exam as well as performance in entrance exam.
- Selected candidates will have to make the payment of fee to confirm the seat.
Following attested copies need to be submitted at the time of admission :
- Attested copies of 10th and 12th marksheets.
- Character and Migration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate for Date of Birth
- Self – attested copies of graduation marksheets.
- Entrance exam score cards ( MAH – CET, CAT, XAT, CMAT )
- Copy of the Application form
- One passport size recent photographs
- GAP Certificate / Affidavit
- Work Experience Certificate
- Demand Draft for payment of fees
- Indian Nationality Certificate in the name of the candidate
- Anti – Ragging Program Affidavits
CIMR Selection Procedure 2019
- Based on MAH – CET / CAT / XAT / CMAT 2018.
- Entrance Exam score followed by interview.
CIMR Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||CIMR Entrance Exam Dates||Based on MHT CET , CMAT, CAT and XAT Entrance Exams|
Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research,
New Bldg., Survey No. 341,
Bandra ( E ),
Mumbai – 400 051, Maharashtra, India.,
Phone No. : 6452 0803 / 04 / 08,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.cimr.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.