Chinmaya Institute of Technology AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Chinmaya Institute of Technology Admission 2019
Chinmaya Institute of Technology invites admission application for Master Degree Courses to the following academic programs 2019
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
Chintech Kannur Admission Eligibility 2019
- Students with Under-Graduate degree of B.Tech./B.Sc./B.Com. or BCA along with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the core subjects with not less than 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
- According to Government of Kerala guidelines, Students should have passed a degree course of at least duration of three year along withMathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Compute Application/Engineering/Technology as core or elementary subjects with 50% marks in aggregate.
- For SEBC & physically handicapped candidates 45% marks ( for SC / ST students a pass in degree course is sufficient ) in aggregate are required.
- In terms of overall CGPA calculations, it should not be less than 1.6
Chintech Kannur Admission Seats 2019
- Students should check the reservation norms laid down by Kannur University before filling the application form. These regulations would be applicable to both Government & Aided Colleges as discussed below
- Apart from 3% of the total seats reserved for PWD category, remaining seats will be bifurcated as given below
- Open quota ( Merit based ) – 50 %
- Socially and Educationally backward Classes ( SEBC )
- Ezhava (EZ) – 8%
- Muslim (MU) – 7%
- Latin Catholic / SIUC ( LC ) – 1%
- Other Backward Christian ( BX ) – 1%
- Other Backward Hindu ( BH ) – 3%
- Economically backward among forward communities – 10%
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes
- SC – 15%
- ST – 05%
Chintech Kannur Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Chintech Kannur admission application form can be downloaded from Chinmaya Institute of Technology website chintech.ac.in.
- Eligible students can apply online for PG programmes by visiting the official website of Kannur University. ( Click on ‘Online Registration’ )
- After clicking on the Registration link, an application form will be displayed on the screen. Candidate need to fill that in appropriate manner with correct information. Submit the form after confirmation of all details.
- ( ₹ 250 for other courses) as application fee.
Note: Students belong to SC/ST category have to pay ₹ 100/- as part of application fee.
- Online filled application with desired documents should reach the Heads of Departments/Course Directors of concerned departments.
Chintech Kannur Admission Selection Process 2019
- Admission will be granted on the basis of entrance test conducted by the Kannur University. Final admission will be given on the basis of rank in the entrance exam. Merit list will be prepared keeping in mind, the factors like reservation norms & eligibility relaxations.
Chinmaya Institute of Technology,
Govindagiri, Chala, PO Thottada,
Kannur, Kerala – 670 007,
Telephone No. : + 91 497 2822923,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : chintech.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.