CMC Vellore Post Doctoral Fellowship Admission 2016
Christian Medical College, Vellore invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses beginning July, 2016.
CMC Vellore Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
|CC||Course Name||Eligibility||Duration||No. of seats #|
|F21||Cardiac Anaesthesia*||MD / DNB Anaesthesia||1 year||2|
|F22||Neuro Anaesthesia*||1 year||2|
|F23||Advanced Training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||MDS ( Oral & Maxillo‐facial Surgery )||2 years||1|
|F24||Audio vestibular Diseases||MS / DNB ENT||2 years||1|
|F25||ENT – Head & Neck – Skull Base Surgery||1|
|F29||Rhinology||2 years post MS / DNB ENT||1|
|F30||Advanced Gastrointestinal Endoscopy$||DM/DNB in Medical Gastroenterology||1 year||1|
|F31||Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation||DM in Clinical Haematology / Medical Oncology||1 year||2|
|F32||Molecular Haematology||MD / DNB Pathology / PhD in Life Sciences||2 years||1|
|F33||Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology||MD / DNB General Medicine / Paediatrics||2 years||3|
|F34||Clinical Genetics||MD / DNB General Medicine / Paediatrics / Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2 years||1|
|F35||Critical Care Medicine||MD / DNB Anaesthesia / General Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine / Emergency Medicine / General Surgery||2 years||10|
|F36||Diabetology*||MD / DNB General Medicine||1 year||2|
|F37||Emergency Medicine#||MD / DNB General Medicine||1 year||2|
|F38||Geriatric Medicine||MD / DNB Geriatric Medicine / General Medicine / Family Medicine||1 year||1|
|F39||Microbial Medicine and Infections Control* ( Formerly known as Infectious Diseases )||MD / DNB General Medicine / Paediatrics / Geriatrics / Family Medicine||2 years||2|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|F40||Gynaec Oncology*||MD / MS / DNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2 years||2|
|F41||Reproductive Medicine*||MD / MS / DNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2|
|F42||Clinical Embryology||MD / MS / DNB Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Pathology / Microbiology / Physiology / Anatomy||1|
|F43||Paediatric Orthopaedics*||MS / DNB Orthopaedics||2 years||2|
|F44||Spinal Disorders Surgery||2|
|F45||Hand & Reconstructive Microsurgery*||MS / DNB Orthopaedics / MCh Plastic Surgery||1 year||2|
|F46||Cytogenetics*||MD / DNB Pathology / Anatomy||2 years||1|
|F47||Laboratory Haematology||MD / DNB Pathology||2|
|F48||Developmental Paediatrics||MD / DNB Paediatrics||2 years||2|
|F49||Paediatric Intensive Care||2|
|F51||Cross Sectional Imaging||MD / DNB Radiology||1 year||1|
|F52||Neuro & Vascular Interventional Radiology*||2|
|F54||Allergy, Asthma & Immunology||MD / DNB Respiratory Medicine/General Medicine / Paediatrics||2 years||2|
|F55||Pulmonology||MD / DNB Respiratory Medicine / General Medicine||2|
|F56||Colorectal Surgery||MS / DNB General Surgery ( Plus 2 Years’ experience ) / MCh / DNB in GI Surgery||2 years||1|
|F57||Head & Neck ‐ General, Oral Onco surgery and Reconstructive Surgery||MS / DNB General Surgery / ENT||2 years||2|
|F58||Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery||MS / DNB General Surgery||2 years||2|
|F59||Upper GI & Bariatric Surgery||2 years||1|
CMC Vellore Admission 2016 Selection Process
- The selection of candidates for Post Doctoral Fellowship courses will be according to the directives of the CMC Vellore Council.
- Fifty percent of the seats in each course are reserved for sponsored candidates, provided they fulfil other criteria for eligibility for admission. However, more than 50% of the available seats may be allotted to sponsored candidates based on their ranking in the selection test. The wait list is based on ranking in the selection tests.
- The first sponsored candidate on the waiting list will ordinarily fill vacancies arising by sponsored candidates not accepting a seat to make up 50% reservation for sponsored candidates.
- In the event that more than 50% of the seats in any course are filled by sponsored candidates and one of the sponsored candidates does not accept the seat, it will be offered to the next candidate on the wait list by rank irrespective of whether he or she is sponsored or open.
CMC Vellore Admission 2016 Application Form
- CMC Vellore admission application forms can be accessed only online through the College website on : admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in from 24th February, 2016 to 1st april, 2016.
- Submitted with a basic administrative fee of 1000/-. Candidates applying from SAARC countries should send 2000/- or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 100 or its equivalent.
- Money can be remitted using any of the following methods :
- As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the challan. ( Send the original challan to this officer before the 06th April, 2016 ).
- Send the DD, original payment Challan or receipt to the following address :
- Office of the Registrar,
Vellore – 632 002.
Important Dates for CMC Vellore Admission 2016
|1.||Start accessing online application form||24th February, 2016|
|2.||Last date for submission of online application forms||1st April, 2016|
|3.||Last date for receipt of supporting documents||6th April, 2016|
|4.||Last date for receipt of completed sponsorship forms from the sponsoring body||13th April, 2016|
|5.||Step-1 ( Computer Based Test – Morning Session )||21st May, 2016|
|6.||Announcement of list of candidates called for Step-2||26th May, 2016|
|7.||Registration for Step-2 and Medical Checkup at Vellore||21st June, 2016|
|8.||Step-2 in Vellore – Assessment of Skills & Knowledge||22nd June, 2016|
|9.||Announcement of final selection list||23rd June, 2016|
|10.||Acceptance by 8.00 am||24th June, 2016|
|11.||Registration for the course||14th July, 2016|
|12.||Courses begin||15th July, 2016|
Contact Details :
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, INDIA, 632002
Telephone No : +91 (416) 2284255; 3074255
Fax No : +91 (416) 2262788
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in