CMS College of Science and Commerce – CMS Coimbatore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CMS College of Science and Commerce CMS Coimbatore Admission 2019
CMS College of Science and Commerce invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the UG, PG, Research and Doctorate Programmes for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CMS Coimbatore Admission Courses Offered 2019
CMS College UG Courses
- B.Sc. ( Computer Science )
- B.Sc. ( Computer Technology )
- B.C.A. ( Bachelor of Computer Applications )
- B.Sc. ( Information Technology )
- B.Sc. ( Electronics & Communication Systems )
- B.Sc. ( Catering Science & Hotel Management )
- B.Sc. ( Biotechnology )
- B.Sc. ( Biochemistry )
- B.Sc. ( Microbiology )
- B.Sc. ( Mathematics with Computer Applications )
- B.Com. ( Bachelor of Commerce )
- B.Com. ( A & F ) ( Bachelor of Commerce with Accounts & Finance )
- B.Com. CA ( Bachelor of Commerce with Computer Applications )
- B.Com. PA ( Bachelor of Commerce with Professional Accounting )
- B.Com. BPS ( Bachelor of Commerce with Business Processing Service )
- B.B.A. ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- B.B.A. CA ( Bachelor of Business Administration with Computer Applications )
- B.A English Literature
- B.Sc PE ( Physical Education )
CMS College PG Courses
- M.Sc. ( Computer Science )
- M.Sc. ( Information Technology )
- M.C.A. ( Master of Computer Applications )
- M.Sc. ( Applied Electronics )
- M.Sc. ( Biotechnology )
- M.Sc. ( Microbiology )
- M.Sc. ( Applied Microbiology )
- M.Sc. ( Biochemistry )
- M.Sc. ( Mathematics )
- M.Com. ( Master of Commerce )
- M.Com. ( International Business )
- M.Com.. ( Finance & Control )
- M.S.W ( Master of Social Work )
- M.A English Literature
- PG Diploma in Fintness Education
CMS College Research Programmes
- M.Phil. ( Commerce )
- M.Phil. ( Computer Science )
- M.Phil. ( Social Work )
- M.Phil. ( Biotechnology )
- M.Phil. ( Electronics )
- M.Phil. ( Microbiology )
- M.Phil. ( Mathematics )
- M.Phil. ( Bioinformatics )
- M.Phil. ( Biochemistry )
- M.Phil. ( Management Studies )
CMS College Doctorate Programmes
- Ph.D. ( Commerce )
- Ph.D. ( Biotechnology )
- Ph.D. ( Microbiology )
- Ph.D. ( Management Studies )
- Ph.D. ( Computer Science )
- Ph.D. ( Biochemistry )
CMS Coimbatore Admission Eligibility 2019
- Admissions to all the courses are on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates for UG courses must have completed 17 years of age but should not to over 21 years of age as on the 1st of July of the year of admission.
- Admission is given on the clear mandate that those admitted will abide by all the rules ( framed by the college or the university ) that exist at the time of admission as well as those that may come into effect at a later date.
- Any student violating the rules or regulations of the college will be liable to disciplinary action.
- Ragging in any form is strictly forbidden.
BSc Computer Applications : 10+2 from a recognized board
BSc Microbiology & Biochemistry : 10+2 with Chemistry / Physics / Biology / Botany / Zoology / Nursing / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Computer Science / Home Science / DMLT ( or ) Diploma in Pharmacy ( or ) Pharmacology as one of the subjects.
BSc Biotechnology : 10+2 with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biology / Zoology / Computer Science
BSc other courses, BA, BCA, BCom, BBA and BBA CA : 10+2 from a recognized board
MSc Mathematics : B.Sc. in Mathematics
MSc Applied Microbiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology and Biotechnology : Graduation in Biology / Botany / Zoology / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Nursing / Biochemistry / Microbiology or similar subjects
MSc Applied Electronics : BSc in Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Electronic Science / Electronics And Communication System / Physics / Applied Science / Computer Science / B.C.A., / B.Sc., ( Hons ) / B.Sc., ( Electrical Equipment Maintenance ) / B.Sc., ( Instrumentation ) / B.E.S.
MSc Computer Science & Information Technology : BCA / BSc ( CS & IT / Electronics / Applied Science ) or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks
MA : BA in English
MCA : Graduation in any discipline with Mathematics / Statistics as one subject in 10+2 / Graduation.
MCom : B.Com. / BBA / BBM / BCS / BA
MIB : A Bachelor’s degree in B.Com, BBM, BA, Co – Operation, BCS, B.Com ( CA )
MSW & PG Diploma : Graduation in any discipline
MPhil & PhD : As per the norms of Bharathiar University
CMS Coimbatore Admission Application Form 2019
CMS Coimbatore admission application form is available in the official website www.cmscbe.com.
How to Apply
- Candidates may collect application form and prospectus in person or by post from the college’s office.
- The Application form are also available at the advertised spot admission center.
- Fill up the application form and attach all the documents.
- Make the payment of the application fee by Demand Draft in favour of CMS Educational & Charitable Trust payable at Coimbatore.
- ₹ 50/- as courier / post charges with crossed A / C Payee DD can also be sent with DD to Admission Liaison Officer.
- Send the form through the post or in person.
- Correspondence Address :
CMS College of Science & Commerce,
Coimbatore – 641049.
Documents Required :
- The first page of the SSLC book.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Statement of Marks.
- Community certificate.
- Eligibility certificate.
- Degree Certificate ( for PG course )
- 2 attested copies each of all the above certificates.
- 2 stamp – size and 4 passport – size color photographs.
CMS Coimbatore Selection Procedure 2019
UG & PG Courses : On the basis of merit in the qualifying examination
MPhil & PhD : On the basis of CET conducted by Bharathiar University
CMS Coimbatore Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||Dates ( Tentative )|
|1||Last date for submitting M.Phil. application forms||9th September, 2019|
|2||Last date for Submitting PhD Application Form||9th September, 2019|
CMS College of Science and Commerce,
Coimbatore – 641049,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0422 – 6534004, 2667158,
Fax : 0422 – 2667496,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cmscbe.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.