CMS Group of Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CMSCET Admission 2018
CMS College of Engineering and Technology invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Engineering ( BE ) Program for academic sessions 2018.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
CMSCET Admission Eligibility 2018
Tamil Nadu Eligibility
- A pass in the HSC ( Academic ) or its equivalent with a minimum average percentage in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together as given below.
- Ranking is based on the academic marks in the prescribed subjects ( PCM ) reduced to 200 ( Mathematics 100, Physics + Chemistry = 100 ).
|Community||HSC ( Academic ) Aggregate of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry||HSC Vocational Aggregate of Related & Vocational Subjects||Diploma Aggregate of Pre-Final & Final Semester|
|MBC / DNC||40.00%||40.00%||45.00%|
|SC / ST / SCA||40.00%||40.00%||45.00%|
- HSC ( Academic ) Aggregate of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry – 50%
- HSC Vocational Aggregate ( Vocational Subjects with Maths ) – 50%
- Diploma overall Aggregate or B.Sc. Degree aggregate – 55%
CMSCET Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- CMS CET admission application form details will be available from CMS College of Engineering and Technology Website www.cmscet.com.
Othakkal Mandapam ( via ),
Coimbatore – 641 032,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2636053 , 2636055 , 2636050
Fax : 0422 – 2636054,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cmscet.com.
CMSIMS Admission 2018
CMS Institute of Management Studies invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) program for the academic session 2018.
CMSIMS Admission Eligibility 2018
- Any degree from a recognized University / Deemed to be University with 50% marks.
- A score in the MAT / CMAT / TANCET.
CMSIMS Admission Seats 2018
- For Management quota seats, the norms are on first come first served basis.
- For TANCET quota seats, students will be admitted into the institution subsequent to
- Anna University counseling, and on submitting the allotment letter.
CMSIMS Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- CMSIMS admission application form will be available at the website cmsimscbe.org.
- Admission Registration amount to be ascertained from the office.
- All payments to be made online through bank / or through Demand Draft in favour of CMS Institute of Management Studies.
CMSIMS Admission Selection Process 2018
- Eligible students will be called for a CMS Common Entrance Test, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- On seat allotment based on certificate verification admission will be confirmed and balance fee has to be paid.
Chinnavedampatti – 641 006,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 0422 – 2668693,
Fax : 0422 – 2667496,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : cmsimscbe.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.