Coffee Board Admission 2018Admission Notification »
Coffee Board Admission 2018
Coffee Board invites invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Coffee Quality Management ( PGDCQM ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Coffee Board Admission Eligibility 2018
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Bioscience, Food Technology, Food Science, Environmental science or a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Sciences
- Preference will be given to the candidates sponsored by export / Curing establishments / coffee plantations
Coffee Board Admission Application Form 2018
Coffee Board admission application form is available in the official website www.indiacoffee.org.
How to apply
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website or collected personally from Coffee Board, Bangalore
- Filled in application form along with a demand draft for [rupee] 1500/- payable to “Coffee Board IEBR Account” and a self – addressed envelope ( 9” x 6” ) should reach to the address given below by 14th August, 2018
- Foreign students admitted under open and sponsored categories should be well versed in the English language. Their admission is subject to the clearance of Govt. of India.
Coffee Board Selection Procedure 2018
- Selection by committee based on academic record, personal interview and sensory evaluation test
Coffee Board Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last Day for Submitting Applications||14th August, 2018|
|2||Date of Interview and Selection||21st August, 2018|
Government of India,
Ministry of Commerce & Industry,
#1, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bengaluru – 560 001,
Phone No. : +91-80- 22266991 – 994,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.indiacoffee.org.