College of Architecture Trivandrum – CAT Trivandrum AdmissionAdmission Notification »
College of Architecture Trivandrum – CAT Trivandrum Admission 2019
College of Architecture Trivandrum invites application from eligible candidates for admission to 5 Years Bachelor of Architecture ( B.Arch. ) Programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
CAT Trivandrum Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must be a citizen of India. A pass in 10+2 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or recognized as equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics a subject.
- 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics separately and minimum 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Minimum marks for mathematics in 10+2 examinations shall be 60%. ( Desirable )
- Applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2019. No relaxation of age will be allowed.
CAT Trivandrum Admission Seats 2019
- Management seats ( Online Application ) : 60
- Govt. merit seats ( Through CEE ) : 60
CAT Trivandrum Admission Application Form 2019
College of Architecture Trivandrum admission application form is available in the official website cat.edu.in.
College of Architecture Trivandrum,
Thinavila, Mulayara Post,
Trivandrum, Kerala – 695 543,
Phone No. : 04722888822,
Mobile : 9947173426,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : cat.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.