College of Engineering Pune – COEP AdmissionAdmission Notification »
COEP Admission in 2019
College of Engineering Pune invites admission application for BTech, MTech, PG Diploma program for the academic year 2019
COEP Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate should have a 55 % in 10, +2 level or 50% Technical or Vocational subjects with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidate should have a 50% in bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/ Technology from State Governments/MHRD approved institutions.
PG Diploma in Enterprise Resource Planning
- Candidate should have a Fresh Graduate from any Engineering / Commerce / Management course.
PG Diploma in Additive Manufacturing
- Candidate should have a Bachelor or equivalent degree in any stream.
COEP Admission Application Form 2019
- COEP admission application form can be downloaded from College of Engineering Pune website : www.coep.org.in
COEP Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application for B.Tech Course||01st March, 2019 - 22nd March, 2019|
|2||Payment of Application Fee at Bank||28th March, 2019|
|3||Date of Common Entrance Test||05th May, 2019|
|4||Declaration of Result||01st June, 2019|
College of Engineering Pune,
Wellesely Rd, Shivajinagar,
Pune – 411 005, Maharashtra, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 20 – 25507000,
Fax : + 91 – 20 – 25507299,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.coep.org.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.