College of Engineering Trivandrum – CET AdmissionAdmission Notification »
College of Engineering Trivandrum CET Admission 2019
College of Engineering invites application from eligible candidates for admission to MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) Program for the academic year 2019 – 2020
CET Admission Eligibility 2019
- The minimum level of qualification required admission to the programme is graduation with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. For BA, BSc and B.Com students, 50% marks in Part III is mandatory for admission. Those who have obtained 50% in Master’s degree are also eligible. In the case of SC / ST candidates, a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient. Students appearing for the final year degree examination in 2019 can also apply, but offer of admission will be subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria by 30th September, 2019.
- In addition to the above eligibility conditions, MBA ( Evening ) admission also need two years of work experience and 25 years of age as on 1st January, 2019. However, as per regulations for MBA ( Evening ) Clause R – 6.2 of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, the MBA ( Evening ) programme is intended for employed persons. In case of vacant seats, candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions for admission to the full time MBA programme of the University will be considered.
CET Admission Application Form 2019
- College of Engineering Trivandrum admission application form is available in the official website www.mba.cet.ac.in.
- Application for admission to the 2019 batch will be received till April, 2019. Prescribed applications may be downloaded from website and sent to the following address :
College of Engineering,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 016
- Application form along with the application fee in draft for ₹ 500/- in favour of “CET School of Management, Trivandrum”
- Applications can also be obtained from CET School of Management ( Department of Business Administration ), College of Engineering Trivandrum, on payment of ₹ 500/-. Those who need the application through post may add ₹ 100/- towards postal charges. The envelopes enclosing the applications must clearly mention “Admission to MBA Programme 2019”. Also whether admission is for Full Time or Evening should be clearly mentioned in the application.
CET Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Applications for the MBA programme must have a valid score in any one of the entrance examinations CMAT / CAT / KMAT. On the basis of valid CMAT / CAT / KMAT Score, candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Interview.
- They will be offered final admission on the basis of index score computed using the entrance examination score ( 80% weightage ), performance in Group Discussion ( 10% ) and interview ( 10% weightage ).
CET Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date of application form||9th August, 2019|
|2||Last date for receiving application||25th September, 2019|
|3||Date of Examination||25th November, 2019|
|4||Start date of application form||20th October, 2018|
|5||Last date for receiving application||25th December, 2018|
|6||Date of Examination||20th January, 2019|
College of Engineering,
Department of Business Administration,
Engineering College P O, Sreekaryam – Kulathoor Rd,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695016, South India,
Telephone No. : 0471 251 5555,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mba.cet.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.