Cooperative Institute of Management and Technology – CIMAT Trivandrum AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CIMAT Trivandrum Admission 2019
Cooperative Institute of Management and Technology invites admission application for Master of Business Administration ( MBA ) Program 2019.
CIMAT Trivandrum Admission Eligibility 2019
- The Eligibility for Admission to Two Year Full Time MBA course affiliated to University of Kerala is a pass in B.A, B Sc, B Com degrees with 50% marks in aggregate in Part-III and for all other Degrees, 50% marks in aggregate. Relaxation of 2% marks from the prescribed minimum for admission to SEBC and OEC category candidates and SC / ST candidates need 35% minimum for the degree examination. The degree possessed by the candidates must be approved by the University of Kerala. Final Year Students can also apply.
- MBA applicants need to have a valid K-MAT, C-MAT or CAT with qualifying cut off.
- Admission conducted by AICTE in September, February and May.
CIMAT Trivandrum Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.gkmcmt.com.
- The candidates seeking admission to MBA programme should apply to the college in the prescribed form.
- The forms can also be obtained from the College office or from our city office situated at Peroorkada Service Co-operative Bank building, Peroorkada.
- The cost of application form is ₹500/-.
- Such downloaded forms may be send to the college address along with a Demand Draft for ₹500/- favouring “Member Secretary, GKMES, Trivandrum”.
CIMAT Trivandrum Admission Selection Process 2019
- Selection based on the total score in the following
- Score in K-MAT, C-MAT, CAT Test ( 80% weightage )
- Score in Group Discussion ( 10% weightage )
- Score in Personal Interview ( 10% weightage )
Trivandrum – 695 853, India,
Phone No. : 91 471 2599800,
Fax : 91 471 2599802,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : gkmcmt.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.