CPS Global School AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CPS Global School Admission 2018
CPS Global School invites admission application for Grades 1 to 9 and 11 for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
CPS Global School Admission Eligibility 2018
- Age Limit : For students aged 5 – 16 years and 16 – 18 years respectively.
- Admission is open to Grades 1 to 9 and 11 students of the local and international community regardless of race, gender, religion, language or country of origin.
- Students from cross boards such as Cambridge, ICSE, CBSE, State Board and other international boards can apply for admission to CPS GS.
- Non – native speakers of English are admitted up to Grade 8 as ESL program is offered to support these students.
- Basic language proficiency in English is required for IGCSE and IB DP.
- Day Boarding, Residential School
Admission for Students with Special Needs
- Students with special education needs are considered depending on the severity of their conditions. CPS GS accepts students with mild / moderate educational needs / physical challenges but students with severe disabilities are a matter of concern since the school does not have a special education programme for these students.
CPS Global School Admission Application Form 2018
CPS Global School admission application form is available in the official website www.cpsglobalschool.com.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate from the school last attended / Course Completion Certificate from Head of School
- Photocopy of the previous year / last two years’ scholastic achievement records confirming successful completion of the preceding class
- Medical Certificate from an authorized Medical Practitioner for Students with acute / chronic ailment / allergies / special needs ( if any )
- Passport size Photograph
- Photocopy of the valid passport ( overseas students )
- Photocopy of OCI or PIO Card ( overseas students )
- Photocopy of the student visa – Regular or Provisional
- Proof of Residential Address
- Parent Employment ID / Business Card
- Student Aadhar Card
- Co – scholastic credentials ( if any )
- Any other information parents consider necessary for the school to know
CPS Global School Selection Procedure 2018
- Admission is based on First – cum – First Serve basis and the level of performance in the CPS GS – SAT and personal interview. However, admission shall primarily depend on the availability of seats. Submission of application form does not guarantee admission to the School
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be final and binding. The school reserves the right to deny / withdraw an application / admission to any of the student at any stage of the admission process, and the decision of the school is final.
Cancellation of Admission
- In case of cancellation of admission by the parent for any reason, the fee paid will not be refunded.
To make CPS Global School the second home for your child, parents can walk into our campus to meet the Admission Officer on any day ( Monday – Saturday ) between 9.00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. to explore the campus personally. We would then help you with the formalities of admission.
CPS Global School,
Thiruvallur High Road, SH 50,
Off Ponamallee Motel Highway,
Thirumazhisai, Chennai 600 124,
Telephone No. : 044-26812400, 044-26812404,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cpsglobalschool.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.