CSIR Indian Institute of Toxicology Research – CSIR IITR Lucknow AdmissionAdmission Notification »
CSIR IITR Lucknow Admission 2019
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research ( CSIR )
Indian Institute of Toxicology Research invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy ( PhD ) Program for the following specializations 2019
CSIR IITR Lucknow Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- ( Ph.D. in Science ): Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (B.E/B.Tech) or Master’s degree with a good academic record and valid fellowship through National Entrance Test (JRFs of various funding agencies e.g. CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT etc), DST-INSPIRE fellowship or other equivalent national level fellowships.
- Biological Sciences: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology ( B.E / B.Tech ) or Master’s degree in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Microbial Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Environmental Sciences / Food Science / Food Technology / Microbiology / Industrial Microbiology / Molecular Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Nanotechnology / Nano biosciences / Pharmaceutical sciences / Toxicology / Zoology / Human Genetics / Virology.
- Chemical Sciences: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology ( B.E / B.Tech ) or Master’s degree in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Forensic Science.
CSIR IITR Lucknow Admission Application Form 2019
- CSIR IITR Lucknow admission application form available at the official Website iitrindia.org
CSIR IITR Lucknow Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- All applications will be screened by a committee. Candidates short-listed after the screening, will be informed to appear for an interview/aptitude test at CSIR-IITR. The date of aptitude test/interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates and will also be posted on the institute’s website. Those appearing for the interview will not be paid any TA/DA. The decision of the committee with regard to the selection of candidates shall remain final.
CSIR IITR Lucknow Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of Application form||25th October, 2018|
Post Box No. 80, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
Lucknow – 226 001, India,
Phone No. : + 91 – 522 – 2621856,
Fax : + 91 – 522 – 2628227,
Email : email@example.com,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.