CSIR National Environmental Engineering Research Institute – CSIR NEERI Admission 2012
CSIR NEERI PhD Admission 2012
( Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research )
Nagpur – 440 020,
CSIR National Environmental Engineering Research Institute invites application for admission to Ph.D Programs for January ( 2012 ).
CSIR NEERI PhD Admission Eligibility 2012 :
- CSIR NEERI admission requirement for the PhD program in the science stream is MSc, preferably in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Physics, Meteorology, Atmospheric Sciences, Geology, Geoinformatics, Earth Sciences, Material Science, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and Ecology, and the students must have qualified for a UGC / CSIR / DBT / ICMR / BINC / INSPIRE or any other Fellowship.
- Similarly, the CSIR National Environmental Engineering Research Institute admission requirement for the PhD program in the Engineering stream is ME / MTech / Post Graduate degree in Engineering, preferably from Environmental, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Resource, Geotechnical Engineering subjects and the students must have qualified for a UGC / CSIR / any other Fellowship.
- CSIR National Environmental Engineering Research Institute admission for the PhD program in Science and Engineering streams will be done in the months of June and December.
- Interested candidates in joining NEERI may give their first preference as NEERI in the application form. Admission is through an initial screening of the applications / written test followed by a National Environmental Engineering Research Institute personal interview.
CSIR NEERI PhD Admission Application procedure 2012 :
- Candidates applying to the PhD program who, fulfill the requirements may apply online at the NEERI / AcSIR websites ( csir -phd.csio.res.in ) on or before 11th November, 2011. The list of candidates eligible for appearing interviews, after initial screening will be uploaded by 21st November, 2011 on the NEERI / AcSIR website.
- CSIR NEERI interviews and written test will be held during 7th December, 2011 to 9th December, 2011 at NEERI. List of selected candidates under different disciplines will be announced after the interviews. Outstation students should come prepared to stay in Nagpur for three days to complete the selection process. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The selected candidates are required to join for research on or before 2nd January, 2012.