DAIICT MSc ( IT ) Admission 2017
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology invites admission application for MSc ( Information Technology ) course 2017.
DAIICT MSc ( IT ) Admission Eligibility 2017
- A Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognized University in any stream with a first class OR an aggregate of 60% marks, or its equivalent as per the norms set by the degree granting institute / university, in the qualifying degree examination is eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in their final Degree examination and expecting to complete it by July 2017 may also apply. However, their final admission will be subject to the condition that they obtain a first class OR 60% aggregate marks in the degree, or its equivalent as per the norms set by the degree granting institute / university.
- All admitted candidates have to submit their degree certificates or proof of completion of Degree, before 30th October 2017.
- The decision of the concerned authorities of DA-IICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final.
DAIICT MSc ( IT ) Exam Center 2017
- DAIICT Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Tirupati and Udaipur.
DAIICT MSc ( IT ) Admission Selection Procedure 2017
- The Candidates are selected through an Entrance Test of the Institute. The test will be of one and half hour duration. Multiple-choice answers. Wrong answers will be penalized.
- The test will evaluate the candidates on their mathematical aptitude, logical reasoning, basic programming, English Comprehension. Final merit list for admission will be prepared based on the performance of the Entrance Test only.
- The admit card for the Entrance Test will be sent to the candidates by post by 10th June, 2017
DAIICT MSc ( IT ) Admission Application Form 2017
- Candidate Apply Online for MSc ( IT ) admission at institute website http://www.daiict.ac.in/
- By making an online payment of 1200/- using credit / debit cards or net banking.
DAIICT MSc ( IT ) Exam Pattern 2017
Exam Duration: 90 minutes
Pattern: Multiple-choice answers. Wrong answers will be penalized.
The test will evaluate the candidates on their mathematical aptitude, logical reasoning, basic programming, English Comprehension.
Weightage: The sectional weights are given as under
- Mathematics ( 10 +2 standard ) : 20%
- Quantitative aptitude and Logical Reasoning : 40%
- C Programming : 20%
- English Comprehension : 20%
Important Dates for DAIICT MSc ( IT ) Admission 2017
|1||Filling of online Application Forms commences on||03rd April, 2017|
|2||On-line application closes ( Revised )||10th June, 2017|
|3||Entrance test for MSc ( IT )||18th June, 2017|
|4||Announcement of Merit List||20th June, 2017|
|5||Registration and document verification at |
DAIICT campus for confirmed candidates.
|25th July, 2017|
|6||Orientation of new admitted batch||26th to 28th July, 2017|
|7||Commencement of session||31st July, 2017|
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Near Indroda Circle
Gandhinagar – 382 007
Telephone No: (079) 30510574/575/576
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.daiict.ac.in