Dayananda Sagar Business School – DSBS Bangalore AdmissionAdmission Notification »
DSBS Bangalore Admission 2019
Dayananda Sagar Business School invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program to the academic year 2019
DSBS Bangalore PGDM Admission Course Specializations 2019
- PGDM in General
- PGDM in Human Resource Management
DSBS Bangalore PGDM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s degree examination in any discipline from an institution recognized by AICTE / UGC. Bachelor’s degree should have been obtained under 10+2+3 system of education or equivalent system.
- Candidates, who are in the final year of graduation may also apply for PGDM with the condition that they submit their final year mark sheet by the stipulated time.
- Admissions shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the national / state competitions our own entrance test, GD, Interview and overall academic record.
DSBS Bangalore PGDM Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Candidates can download DSBS Bangalore admission application form from Dayananda Sagar Business School Website www.dayanandasagar.edu.
- Filled in Application form should be sent to the following address
Dayananda sagar business school
Department of PGDM- AICTE
Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout
- Candidates can download application form Fill and send it to along with application fee of ₹ 1000/- in the form of DD / Cash in favour of Dayananda sagar institutions payable at Bangalore.
DSBS Bangalore PGDM Admission Selection Process 2019
- The candidates will be short listed on the basis of score obtained in the entrance examination
Short listed candidates will be called for GD and Personal Interview by the Institute.
- Their academic record will also be evaluated.
- The final merit list will be based on the score obtained in Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the academic record of the candidate.
- Each component of evaluation shall have the following weightage
- Entrance Examination 50%
- Interview 20%
- Group Discussion 15%
- Academic Record 15%
Department of PGDM – AICTE
Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout,
Bangalore – 560 078,
Phone No. : 080 – 42161704,
Fax : 080 – 26660789,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.dayanandasagar.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.