Admission in Delhi Business School DBS 2012
American University Accreditation Council ( AUAC ) and ISO 9001 : 2008 certificate.
B – II / 58, MCIE,
Near upcoming Metro Station on Badarpur Border,
Phone No. : 011 – 41676793, 324233,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.dbs.edu.in.
Delhi Business School invites applications for admission to the following MBA / BBA Program Specializations in :
With dual specializations in Retail Management, International Business, Advanced Finance, Advance HRM, ERP & SAP, Logistics & Operations Management, and Family Business & Entrepreneurship.
1. MBA + Post Graduate Program in Entrepreneurship & Business :
Duration : 2 years, full time program.
DBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2012 :
- Graduate in any stream or in final year of graduation ( completion by July ) with valid MAT / CAT / ATMA / GMAT scores above 50 percentile may apply.
- Admission shall be offered upon selection in Group discussion and Personal interview.
- For candidates who did not opt for any Nationalized entrance test will be required to appear for DBS test.
DBS Admission Selection Procedure 2012 :
- Apply for admission by filling the DBS Application Form.
- Short listing will be done on the basis of academics and relevant score.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the GD / PI session.
- Application processing fees of 600 will not be refunded in any case.
2. BBA + Professional Program in Business Studies :
With dual specializations in :
- Advertising & PR
- International Business
- Family Business & Entrepreneurship.
DBS Admission Eligibility Criteria for BBA 2012 :
- An applicant should be 10 + 2 from any recognized Board.
- Those who are appearing or have appeared in the qualifying examination can also apply.
- However, they need to submit the evidence of the qualifying examination by the date declared by the university for the purpose.
DBS Admission Application Form 2012 :
- The prospectus and the DBS Admission application form for the program can be procured from DBS or GD / PI venue ( refer to the website ) on the payment of 600 towards the fee for evaluation and processing of the application form.
- ( Payment is accepted only in either cash or demand draft ).
- Candidates may request for the DBS Admission application form, by post on payment of 700 or can download the application form by visiting DBS website : www.dbs.edu.in and by sending a demand draft for 600 in favour of “Delhi Business School New Delhi”.