Delhi School of Business – DSB AdmissionAdmission Notification »
DSB Admission 2019
Delhi Business School invites applications from eligibile candidates for admission to PGDM Course for the academic session 2019.
DSB Admission Eligibility 2019
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- In case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ),Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Differently Abled ( DA ), minimum marks requirement is 45%.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university / institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades or CGPA to percentage of marks will be based on the procedure certified by the University / Institution from where the candidate has obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- In case the University / Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates need to submit their graduation scores latest by 31st October, 2019.
- If the students fail to submit the score or get below 50% in graduation, they will be ineligible for the program.
- Candidates,applying for admission must provide information about score in an entrance test.
- DSB accepts scores of, CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT , CMAT and other equivalent examinations. They should satisfy the minimum score requirement of the institute.
- The institution will confirm the eligibility of a candidate by verifying the mark sheets,degree certificates and the entrance test score.
DSB Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- DSB PGDM admission application form will be available at the website dsb.edu.in.
- Application forms are also available at the office campus.
- The applicant must submit the fees for the online form, [rupee]1200/- on the portal before filling the application form.
- After the submission of the fees, the applicant can print the fee receipt from the portal.
- The payment of the fees gives access to the application form which can then be filled and submitted online.
- Applicant can also print their application form if required.
- This application form will give a unique application ID to the students which will be the reference number for all future correspondence.
- Application Forms for the Two-year Full Time PGDM program are available from the campus on payment of [rupee]1100/-.
- Students must fill the admission form to register themselves for the admission process for batch 2019-21.
DSB Admission Selection Process 2019
- Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for further tests.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Psychometric, Numerical Assessments Written Analysis and Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( GD / PI ).
- Candidates with relevant work experience of at least three years will be considered for additional weightage in the selection process.
- A merit list of candidates will be prepared based on the basis of the following criteria and their respective weightage.
- The Admission Committee will decide the number of candidates to be admitted to the PGDM Program based on merit.
|Entrance Test Score||30%|
|Academic profile - ( 12th, Year I,II,III equal weighted )||20%|
|Work Experience - ( above 100% )||10%|
B – II / 58, MCIE,
Near upcoming Metro Station on Badarpur Border,
Phone No. : 011 – 41676793, 324233,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : dsb.edu.in.