Delhi InternationaI School – DIS AdmissionAdmission Notification »
DIS Admission 2019
Delhi International School invites applications for admission to Nursery, Pre – Primary and class – I for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
DIS Admission Eligibility 2019
The child needs to be minimum Years as on 31st March, 2019 to be eligible for KG admission.
|Classes||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Nursery||3 years as on 31st March of the current academic session.||Less than 4 years as on 31 march of the current academic session.|
|Pre - Primary||4 years as on 31st March of the current academic session.||Less than 5 years as on 31st March of the current academic session.|
|Class - I||5 years as on 31st March of the current academic session.||Less than 6 years as on 31st March of the current academic session.|
DIS Admission Application Form 2019
Delhi International School admission application form is available in the official website www.dis.ac.in.
How to apply
- Parents are requested to fill in the registration form that can be downloaded from our School website www.dis.ac.in.
- Application form can also be obtained from the school.
- Once the admission decision is communicated, parents need to submit all the required documents and pay the fees.
- Following documents are required at the time of admission for verification
- Self – attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate of Child issued by Municipal Authority.
- Residence Proof : Self – attested Photocopy of Parent ( s ) Voters Identity Card / Ration Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / House Tax Receipt etc.
- Recent Coloured Passport size Photograph of the Child, Father & Mother.
- Self – attested photocopy of the Aadhaar Card of the child, Father & Mother.
- Proof to validate sibling applications i.e photocopy of latest fee slip / identity card of real brother / sister studying in DIS, Rohini.
Bring all certificates in Original also for verification.
DIS Selection Procedure 2019
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbour hood range of 0 – 1 Km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category, in neighbour hood range of 0 – 1 Km are in excess of the seats of general category, the draw of lots of all sibling applications ( which have the residence within 1 Km ), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0 – 1 Km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbour hood range of 0 – 1 Km.
- In case the total applications of 0 – 1 Km is less than the number of seats of general category, and vacancy still remain unfilled after exhausting the application from the distance range of 0 – 1 Km, the application from the second distance range of neighbour hood of 1 – 3 Km shall be considered in the above manner.
- If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1 – 3 Kms, the applications from the third distance range of neighbour hood of 3 – 6 Kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- Students residing beyond 6 Kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 Kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
DIS Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of admission process and availability of forms||15th December, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|2||Last date of submission of Registration applications in school ( on all working days )||7th January, 2019 ( Monday )|
|3||Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||21st January, 2019 ( Monday )|
|4||The date of displaying the 1st list of selected candidates ( Including waiting list )||4th February, 2019 ( Monday )|
|5||The date of displaying the 2nd list of candidates ( if any ) ( Including waiting list )||21st February, 2019 ( Thursday )|
|6||Subsequent list of admission, if any||15th March, 2019 ( Friday )|
|7||Closure of admission process||31st March, 2019 ( Sunday )|
Delhi International School,
New Delhi 110 077, India.,
Tel.No. : +91-11-28052000, +91-11-28052300,
Email : Info.firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.dis.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.