Delhi International School Rohini AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Delhi International School Rohini Admission 2019
Delhi International School, Rohini invites applications for admission to classes Nursery – IX and XI for academic session 2019 – 2020.
Delhi International School Rohini Admission Eligibility 2019
- Age eligibility for LKG is 3 Yrs 6 Mths by 31st March.
Delhi International School Rohini Admission Application Form 2019
Delhi International School, Rohini admission application form is available in the official website www.dis.ac.in.
How to apply
- Forms can be purchased from the School reception from 8:00 A.M – 3:00 P.M ( Monday – Saturday ).
- The candidate may also click on the link to download and print the form which needs to be submitted at the School Reception.
- Forms can also be completed online by clicking on the link and later it needs to be submitted at the School Reception. You may click on the link to complete the online form filling procedure.
Delhi International School Rohini Selection Procedure 2019
As per the guidelines given by the Directorate of Education Govt of NCT following is the Criteria for Admissions to Nursery for session 2019 – 20
- Out of the total applications from the first neighborhood range of 0 – 1 Km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category, in neighborhood range of 0 – 1 Km are in excess of the seats of general category, the draw of lots of all sibling applications ( which have the residence within 1 Km ), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0 – 1 Km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighborhood range of 0 – 1 Km.
- In case the total applications of 0 – 1 Km is less than the number of seats of general category, and vacancy still remain unfilled after exhausting the application from the distance range of 0 – 1 Km, the application from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 1 – 3 Km shall be considered in the above manner.
- If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1 – 3 Kms, the applications from the third distance range of neighbourhood of 3 – 6 Kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- Students residing beyond 6 Kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 Kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
Delhi International School Rohini Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Commencement of availability of admission application||15th December, 2018 ( Saturday ) ( 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM )|
|2||Last date of submission of admission application||7th January, 2019 ( Monday )|
|3||Display of First List of selected candidates||4th February, 2019 ( Monday )|
|4||Display of Second List of selected candidates||21st February, 2019 ( Thursday )|
|5||Closure of Admission Process||31st March, 2019 ( Sunday )|
Delhi International School,
Sector 3, Rohini,
New Delhi – 110 085, India.,
Telephone No : + 91 – 11 – 27521015,
Email : Info.email@example.com,
Website : www.dis.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.